1. Chat
  2. Advent Calendars

Advent Calendars

Ask a Question

I do love an advent calendar, chocolate treats, beauty products but the new one from easyjet is a bit far out there.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/travel-news/easyjet-launches-advent-calendar-filled-25554295

Would you purchase this one? £695 for calender.

eyeballkerry
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
tara73ziva
tara73ziva2 months ago

No I would not pay £695 for a advent calendar I think that some people have more money than sense I will stick with the chocolate or beauty product ones as they are more reasonably priced

wonderingsoul
wonderingsoul2 months ago

flipping hell £695 no way will i ever spend or justify spending that much on any advent calendar

beccatavender
beccatavender2 months ago

Definitely aimed at a higher salary bracket than me, I thought I was pushing the boat out when I spend £65 on a Rituals one 🙂

Leannexxx
Leannexxx2 months ago

Why on earth would anyone pay that for a calendar even if I had the money I still wouldn't

Chanelno5
Chanelno52 months ago

That is just ridiculous, I don’t spend that much on my whole family’s Christmas presents!

MrsCraig
MrsCraig2 months ago

That is a ridiculous amount of money for an advent calendar! I suppose if you were rich and wanted to surprise someone with a holiday, it would be a good gift. I would never spend that amount of money on an advent calendar.

KatieRobertson
KatieRobertsona month ago

No I'll stick with chocolate advent calendars thanks

SilverSurfer
SilverSurfera month ago

Ha ha no thanks, it wont be what people expect and I can imagine their will be too many restrictions on flights.

Justshopping
Justshoppinga month ago

Advent calenders are really expensive nowdays even the normal chocolate ones without a brand. I see the prices increasing

SarahHorsfield
SarahHorsfielda month ago

Mmmmmmm cheaper to buy return flights isn’t it

kimcress
kimcressa month ago

Gosh that’s crazy!

Used to get the L’Occitane advent calendar but this year I bought galaxy advent calendar £2 each!

Mskaur
Mskaura month ago

TractorGirl327 wow! That's insane!

Also me: loving all that's Tiffany

Sa681
Sa681a month ago

Wow that's crazy amount of money. We have a reusable one and add the treats in

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.