1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Amazon Prime Day

Amazon Prime Day

Money Saving

Amazon have decided prime day will be held in September this year due to Coronavirus. Works perfect for me with birthdays in September plus time to start Xmas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8345471/Amazon-pushes-Prime-Day-September-returns-pre-pandemic-levels.html

Ann1984
16 days ago
What do you think of this?
MsLamboLova12
MsLamboLova1215 days ago

I only recently got Amazon Prime so this will be really interesting! Hopefully I dont end up buying junk I dont need

Dennab
Dennab15 days ago

MsLamboLova12 You will. That's how they get you and then Johnny's shares go up in value.

MsLamboLova12
MsLamboLova1215 days ago

Dennab Ahaha I’ll try to be careful.. unless jonny shares the profits with me 👀

MrsCraig
MrsCraig15 days ago

I never actually buy things on prime day. This might be different this year as sons 2nd birthday in November so will have to have a look.

Ann1984
Ann1984
Original Poster
15 days ago

MrsCraig it be perfect for his birthday.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig15 days ago

Ann1984 I know! I wont be going overboard though as he has loads of stuff and I dread to think what his Granny will buy him! He got a rocking horse for his first birthday! I only have a small house!

Ann1984
Ann1984
Original Poster
15 days ago

MrsCraig it be Xmas the following month when they that age they don't really understand. Plus with gifts off friends and relatives it can be overwhelming for a child. I have learnt over the years with having 4 that less is more.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig15 days ago

Ann1984 exactly! I decided from the start that I was going to buy the minimum amount of stuff that I needed. And I've stuck to that! His grandparents buy him loads of books and toys, mostly 2nd hand and they also buy him clothes and my best friend always buys him clothes for his birthday/Christmas so I don't actually buy him that much! I have bought him 2 toys since he was born, the rest have all been presents from other people!

angemski
angemski15 days ago

It'll be a much more useful time for me too with lots of birthdays leading up to Christmas.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin15 days ago

Thanks for letting me know about this. Cant wait to get some good deals.

JakeWillia99858
JakeWillia9985811 days ago

Im canceling mine never get free delivery in my items an food hall rip off deals rubbish, same stuff evey week trash they cant sell, you get loads of voucher codes for stuff on place's like here shop about on vouchers apps look for codes giod luck,

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.