Badger Falls through Northampton Superdrug Shop Ceiling
In the News
Staff working in a shop had a shock when they found a badger had fallen through the ceiling and landed behind a counter.
The badger came through a ceiling panel in the Superdrug store in Northampton's Grosvenor Centre and then ran under the perfume counter.
The Northamptonshire Badger Group was called to rescue the female animal and subsequently set it free.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community