1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Car Seat - My Bargain of the Day

Car Seat - My Bargain of the Day

Other

My son has not been sleeping well recently due to teething. He gets up at 5am and will only sleep if I am holding him! To pass some time I went onto the Asda website. My son will need a new carseat soon so thought I would have a look. Managed to get one for half price, saving £150! It is rear and forward facing, can be isofix or seatbelt secured and has 4 reclining positions. We need to be able to move it between cars so this one is perfect and was an absolute bargain! Really glad I did some early morning shopping today. Anyone else got any bargains recently?

MrsCraig
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis2 months ago

Lol, he has certainly got you sussed!

That sounds like a great seat. I wonder if it is same as the one my sister has for her foster babies. It swivels round to face the car door as you strap the child in and then turns back 90 degrees. Means you don't have to twist your body holding a heavy child. As you know I work with kids and we carry every sort of seat but doubt my boss would pay out for one of those for each vehicle. I find it very difficult at my age strapping older babies into cars, ok when using the mini busses.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig
Original Poster
2 months ago

He has me wrapped round his little finger and he knows it! My friend has one of those seats, she was lucky that her mother in law bought as she would never have been able to afford it, it was £450! I don't think this one swivels round but as it is attached by the seat belt, like his current one, I just undo the seat belt and turn it round! It is easy to do. I imagine those swivel seats would be brilliant for you, but can understand why your boss wouldn't pay out for one!

The one I have bought him will do him till he is 11, so even more of a bargain for us!

lilyflower
lilyflower2 months ago

MrsCraig I posted a comp for a years supply of shoes etc Win a Year's worth of Shoes, a Bobbin Bike and More if you're interested.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig
Original Poster
2 months ago

lilyflower Oh thanks I will go have a look now.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.