1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. (Expired) BOUNTY (1,000 points): Brother or Janome Sewing Machine

(Expired) BOUNTY (1,000 points): Brother or Janome Sewing Machine

Deals

WANTED: Sewing Machine

BOUNTY: 1,000 Points

"Iā€™m after a sewing machine for some basic work at home - likely with medium weight fabrics. Iā€™m not looking for too many functions but would prefer to get one made by Brother or Janome. My budget is Ā£150."

How to apply

Good luck!

Tom
Tom
Founder
3 years ago
What do you think of this?
hspexy
hspexy3 years ago

oooh a tough one, as I don't know too much about sewing machines, although I do own an industrial one that I got when I was studying fashion (which is gathering dust!)

anyway, they have some in Hobbycraft, and you get an additional 15% off if you sign up to their newsletter for the first time

https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/deals/brother-ls14-sewing-machine-hobbycraft

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

This is great as I'm looking for one myself. My mum has a super ninja one that does all sorts of fab designs but I'd jjst want a basic one for myself. Shared a couple above as I would've liked them for myself one day.

15% off and free delivery is awesome!

Happy sewing šŸ˜Š

KandJblog
KandJblog3 years ago

Ā£9.99 over budget, but if you want a really good quality one this one looks great (reduced from just under Ā£200) https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/deals/brother-m343d-overlocker-sewing-machine-amazon-uk

CHoward
CHoward3 years ago

https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/deals/janome-2032-sewing-machine-15-off-first-order-free-help-hobbycraft - I love HobbyCraft. They offer all kinds of help, plus you can get 15% off on your first order.

KandJblog
KandJblog3 years ago

over Ā£150, but they may drop the price closer to your budget (check their price guarantee)! https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/deals/brother-1034d-overlocker-includes-blind-hem-foot-piping-foot-gathering-foot-britishsewingcentre reviews on this one are amazing, and it's down from Ā£270, plus includes extras, hem foot, piping foot etc

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

What happened with this one Tom ?

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
3 years ago

alipost KandJblog Bestoffer Deepak CHoward max nemosays hspexy Thank you for your contributions, I'm waiting for the person who set the bounty to pick a winner.

In the meantime, you've each been rewarded 50 points for taking part!

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

awwwww... cheers Tom šŸ™‚

hspexy
hspexy3 years ago

cheers!

max
max3 years ago

Lucky...........good start of day..........received 50 points here and got a 500 bounty .........šŸ˜ ....Thank you

CHoward
CHoward3 years ago

Thank you. Is it still pending or has a winner been announced?

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

Is still pending Tom ?

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
3 years ago

alipost KandJblog Bestoffer CHoward max nemosays hspexy Thank you for taking part in this Bounty. The prize has now been split between you. In short - the member who placed the bounty never got back to me. Sorry about that. Hope it doesn't put you off taking part in the next one!

CHoward
CHoward3 years ago

Not at all! Thank you!

KandJblog
KandJblog3 years ago

Thank you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

Awww bless... very kind of you Tom šŸ™‚

Sarah
Sarah3 years ago

You've been stitched up Tom šŸ˜

nemosays
nemosays
LD Team
3 years ago

Sarah šŸ˜‚ badum-tsss!!

max
max3 years ago

Cool.......................šŸ‘

Bargainfinder
Bargainfinder3 years ago

Thanks Tom

Bestoffer
Bestoffer3 years ago

Nice One šŸ‘

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.