1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Coming to America 2 (March 5, 2021)

Coming to America 2 (March 5, 2021)

In the News

I can't wait for this. The trailer has got me hyped up.

The old guys look great. 😜

PhilipMarc
25 days ago
What do you think of this?
Uniqueone
Uniqueone25 days ago

When it gets to America, keep it there!

stuartsmith544
stuartsmith54425 days ago

Loved the original and fingers crossed this is as good . Loved the trailer and looking 4ward to seeing it .

neo1
neo125 days ago

Didn't know it was coming out, ta for the heads up will look out for it πŸ‘

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc
Original Poster
25 days ago

It took forever for Amazon to release a trailer, but a lot were already aware it's coming.

March isn't far away. πŸ˜€

ACR
ACR25 days ago

Aside from Dolemite Is My Name, I've not been that impressed by anything Eddie Murphy has done since the first Coming to America. I'll watch it, but I don't have high expectations. He is also planning to make Beverly Hills Cop 4.

hspexy
hspexy25 days ago

I can’t wait for it either. I saw the trailer a few days ago and it seems like it might be ok. Can’t be as good as the original though

Sugarbabe
Sugarbabe25 days ago

Loved the 1st Coming to America and watched it many times. I watched the trailer and it seems a rehash of the 1st movie. Will wait until it's free to watch on Netflix or Sky. Image

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc
Original Poster
24 days ago

If you don't have an active subscription with Amazon and haven't had a free trial in a while, they allow you to have a free month sub.

flipside
flipside24 days ago

This movie is such a cult classic and deserves legendary status. I am beyond pumped as it’s one of the first moves I ever watched as a child.

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap24 days ago

Original film was very funny. With such a long wait not sure how good sequel will be but will watch it

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.