Comps That You Prioritise and Comps That You Avoid
Hello, I was just wondering what types of comps different people mainly go for and ones that they avoid. Here's mine;
- Cash comps - well, who doesn't?
- Laptops and PCs - I could do with a new laptop at the moment, so a new one would be great to win.
- Fridge freezers - our current fridge freezer is 15 years old and the freezer doesn't work as well anymore. Definitely on its way out.
- Chocolate comps - both my mother and I are huge chocoholics
- Personalised items such as cushions and blankets - you can't ever beat personalised and they make as great gifts for loved ones.
- Family holidays - they have some nice destinations, but they mainly seem to be aimed at families of four in particular.
- Twitter comps - I used to enter these but I kept having Twitter suspending my account.
- Most overnight stays - as someone who lives in the Midlands, I can't be bothered travelling all the way up to somewhere like the Scottish Highlands just for the one night, especially since return travel is hardly ever provided with these sort of prizes.
One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community