1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Coronation Street

Coronation Street

Ask a Question

I am the only who thinks it is going downhill. I remember the times I would never miss an episode but now the storylines are unbelievable and the new actors are dreadful. What’s your opinion?

eyeballkerry
1 year ago
What do you think of this?
CathSho13
CathSho131 year ago

I thought it went downhill years ago. I stopped watching eastenders, corri and emmerdale because i was fed up of the same story line being used in them all.

davidstockport
davidstockport1 year ago

I try to watch it - it's not just the actors to blame (it's not just the new ones that are dreadful either) I've just watched the past few episodes on catch up (I like playing spot the howler) One very noticeable one from Monday 5th August was Seb being assaulted with a SINGLE blow to the head and arriving at hospital with broken ribs.

I had to go back to check - will anyone who also watches it on catch up (or noticed it) confirm what I say.

RegularComper90
RegularComper9012 months ago

I think all the soaps went downhill ages ago. I don't bother with them anymore.

sarahpage41
sarahpage4112 months ago

Has got extremely crap

sarahpage41
sarahpage4112 months ago

Has got extremely crap

donnambrown1979
donnambrown197912 months ago

I agree I think it has become really boring as well am not bothered if I miss it however emerdale is in another level won't miss it great story lines love it

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.