1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Dreams and Their Meanings

Dreams and Their Meanings

Ask a Question

Do you dream. Do you remember them. Do you think they have meanings. Do you find other people’s dream interesting or just plain boring?

eyeballkerry
3 months ago
What do you think of this?
chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin3 months ago

I'm really interested to hear people's thoughts and opinions on this. I always been interested and nosy to hear what dreams people have and their possible meanings.

angemski
angemski3 months ago

Great topic! A couple of days ago I had a memorable dream about daffodils! Odd one, I know but it was very clear and there were masses of them. I had so many I bundled them up and gave them as presents. This topic only just reminded me so I looked it up. How bizarre! I suppose the virus is affecting me more than I thought.

Dreams of daffodils represent loneliness and a desire to drop out of mainstream society. They also symbolize forgiveness, renewal, self-awareness, creativity, and inspiration. ... Seeing fresh daffodils may mean you are ready to spend more time around other people.

davidstockport
davidstockport3 months ago

No, no, Dreams about daffodils can mean a few things. One that you were reading Wordsworth's poetry before you went to sleep, or if Welsh it's very near St. David's Day.☺☺☺

angemski
angemski3 months ago
One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.