1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Favourite Christmas Song?

Favourite Christmas Song?

Ask a Question

Whats your favourite christmas song and why? I love all on the Home alone track as I have grown up watching it every christmas and have yourself a merry little Christmas always gets me singing along! You?😊

OneeyedRaven
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
hspexy
hspexy2 months ago

It’s hard to say, because I don’t mind most of them, but as they get played to death this month, I get sick of hearing them by the time it’s xmas!

aliciajbarnes
aliciajbarnes2 months ago

Santa’s Coming For Us by Sia

Great song and not overplayed so I enjoy it even more when I hear it πŸ₯³

JulieAndre39773
JulieAndre397732 months ago

Last Christmas, George Micheal 😍

MrsCraig
MrsCraig2 months ago

I don't have one. I get bored of them by the time Christmas comes round as they are so over played. I like certain songs like Last Christmas but I wouldn't say it was my favourite

LenoirLenoir
LenoirLenoir2 months ago

There’s so many I love as we approach December, by the 25th I’m Bored of them all lol

ClaireF1978
ClaireF19782 months ago

It's probably an unpopular opinion but I really like One More Sleep by Leona Lewis. The classic 80s ones like slade do my head in but I like Buble and 2000 Miles by The Pretenders.

MandeeMayson
MandeeMayson2 months ago

Greg lake, I believe in Father Christmas, Judy Garland, have yourself a very merry Christmas and of course Oh Holy Night. πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Rockman
Rockman2 months ago

"All I Want for Christmas is You"

Great song, but if I'd listen to it too many times it'd just ruin it. It happened several years ago when I worked for a retailer and they'd play this song every morning and as lovely as it is, I started to detest it. lol

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals