1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Favourite Hobby?

Favourite Hobby?

Ask a Question

What is everyones favourite hobby to complete during spare time from searching deals to reading..

hutchinsonalex2
12 months ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis12 months ago

Reading, knitting, stamp collecting and doing competitions. When I am feeling a bit more energetic it will be gardening or a bit of decorating.

TriceParsons
TriceParsons12 months ago

Crochet at the moment, but I love most crafts. I go through phases. It does my husband's head in lol. But that's a wife's job isn't it? 🤣

KazLou
KazLou12 months ago

kniitting i knit a lot of newbord cardigan's hat's mitten's and blanket's and then i will take have to the charity shop's for them to do as they please whether it is to tell or donate then i take the other have to my local hospital and donate to the baby ward for the sick baby's i also like coin collecting

loopyjade06
loopyjade0612 months ago

My childs favourite is painting and i think my favourite is gardening as love having a beautiful garden with flowers 🙂

CathSho13
CathSho1312 months ago

When ive got spare time i like to read but i also like cleaning and sorting things out 🤣 quite sad really 🙊

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.