1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Favourite Hobby?

Favourite Hobby?

Ask a Question

What is everyones favourite hobby to complete during spare time from searching deals to reading..

hutchinsonalex2
1 year ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis1 year ago

Reading, knitting, stamp collecting and doing competitions. When I am feeling a bit more energetic it will be gardening or a bit of decorating.

TriceParsons
TriceParsons1 year ago

Crochet at the moment, but I love most crafts. I go through phases. It does my husband's head in lol. But that's a wife's job isn't it? 🤣

KazLou
KazLou1 year ago

kniitting i knit a lot of newbord cardigan's hat's mitten's and blanket's and then i will take have to the charity shop's for them to do as they please whether it is to tell or donate then i take the other have to my local hospital and donate to the baby ward for the sick baby's i also like coin collecting

loopyjade06
loopyjade061 year ago

My childs favourite is painting and i think my favourite is gardening as love having a beautiful garden with flowers 🙂

CathSho13
CathSho131 year ago

When ive got spare time i like to read but i also like cleaning and sorting things out 🤣 quite sad really 🙊

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.