1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. My First 5000 Points

My First 5000 Points

Other

I am super excited to competed my first milestone finally I have 5,000 points 🥰🥰🥰

Can't wait to get my Amazon gift card lol

AmazingPerson
16 days ago
What do you think of this?
tumblespots
tumblespots16 days ago

Congratulations, hopefully there will be many more to follow. Don't forget to hit the 'claim' button.

Rockman
Rockman16 days ago

Congrats. Give it a couple of days as the staff do it manually so there's more control to it whereas, if it were automatic and someone hacked it, he/she would get infinite Amazon gift cards.

angemski
angemski16 days ago

Wow! you've shown real dedication and it shows that it can be done in a relatively short period. Well done.

garygemmell
garygemmell16 days ago

Well done!

👍

Tom
Tom
Founder
16 days ago

Fantastic! Well done in getting to 5,000 points. I look forward to sending you your Amazon voucher soon!

RegularComper90
RegularComper9016 days ago

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames16 days ago

Wow in only 2 weeks. Well done! Are you going to spend your voucher straight away or save them up?

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames16 days ago

Wow in only 2 weeks. Well done! Are you going to spend your voucher straight away or save them up?

AmazingPerson
AmazingPerson
Original Poster
16 days ago

I joined on your anniversary 🥰😁😱 that's nice to know 😆😆😆😆 I will spend money straight I love shopping

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames16 days ago

AmazingPerson yes and im on 88,000 odd points now 🤣 hopefully get my next award in the coming weeks 🙊

Sanitation1234
Sanitation123416 days ago

Congratulations well done just keep it up 🙏🏻

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals