1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. My First 5000 Points

My First 5000 Points

Other

I am super excited to competed my first milestone finally I have 5,000 points πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Can't wait to get my Amazon gift card lol

Mareean
a year ago
What do you think of this?
tumblespots
tumblespotsa year ago

Congratulations, hopefully there will be many more to follow. Don't forget to hit the 'claim' button.

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarca year ago

Congrats. Give it a couple of days as the staff do it manually so there's more control to it whereas, if it were automatic and someone hacked it, he/she would get infinite Amazon gift cards.

sunny101
sunny101a year ago

Wow! you've shown real dedication and it shows that it can be done in a relatively short period. Well done.

garygemmell
garygemmella year ago

Well done!

πŸ‘

Tom
Tom
Founder
a year ago

Fantastic! Well done in getting to 5,000 points. I look forward to sending you your Amazon voucher soon!

RegularComper90
RegularComper90a year ago

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJamesa year ago

Wow in only 2 weeks. Well done! Are you going to spend your voucher straight away or save them up?

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJamesa year ago

Wow in only 2 weeks. Well done! Are you going to spend your voucher straight away or save them up?

Mareean
Mareean
Original Poster
a year ago

I joined on your anniversary πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜± that's nice to know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will spend money straight I love shopping

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJamesa year ago

AmazingPerson yes and im on 88,000 odd points now 🀣 hopefully get my next award in the coming weeks πŸ™Š

Username65022
Username65022a year ago

Congratulations well done just keep it up πŸ™πŸ»

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.