1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. What is the First Thing You Bought in 2020?

What is the First Thing You Bought in 2020?

Ask a Question

My head has just stopped pounding, and though I would love to pop to the shops (I can just about face the glare of the computer screens to buy online as well), I think I’d rather lounge around in pyjamas all day, although I do need to go for a walk

Have you bought anything today?

hspexy
7 months ago
What do you think of this?
CaroleBallard
CaroleBallard7 months ago

I was going to say, "Give us chance" its only the 1st, but I just realised, I bought a Frozen Album for 99p today for my neice! roflol. So, I HAVE bought something - so its that, an Album.

hspexy
hspexy
Original Poster
7 months ago

Lol time always flies when you’re having fun 😊 I bet your niece will enjoy it. Can’t believe it’s 2020 - I think my head is still in 2019 😜

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold7 months ago

Iv not bought anything today, but tomorrow morning I need to go do a grocery shop so we have something into eat that arent covered in chocolate. So food shop will likely be my first buy of 2020. Exciting!

hspexy
hspexy
Original Poster
7 months ago

Lol that described me and my joys in life right now! πŸ˜‚ I went to the local shops late to pick up discounted items. The plan is to do even more of it tomorrow 😜

Pjran
Pjran7 months ago

Oh to be honest I bought a shirt for my husband online from Crew. Of course I used a money off voucher with free postage and it was in the sale.

KirstyW
KirstyW7 months ago

I've just had to fork out for a new laptop, £409 😭

hspexy
hspexy
Original Poster
7 months ago

Woah that’s a big spend, but I guess well needed? A good laptop that lasts is worth the price πŸ‘ Something to hunt deals on 😜

KirstyW
KirstyW7 months ago

hspexy well my other one was in good condition but had very little disc space and memory, even though id taken a lot off of it. It needed to do an update and because I dont have the space it no longer connects to the internet.

amaksy
amaksy7 months ago

Haha nothing yet:..hubby paid for lunch so I’m still holding on to my purse string

MrsCraig
MrsCraig7 months ago

We got a McDonalds for lunch. So the first thing we bought was food!

NikkiMcNairn
NikkiMcNairn7 months ago

ShotsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EmmaDare
EmmaDare7 months ago

I haven't bought anything yet aha had a nice lazy day in

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees7 months ago

Not bought anything yet actually, but I'm sure that will change tomorrow! Maybe even tonight...

ACR
ACR7 months ago

The first thing I bought was a coffee when I was out this afternoon. Then picked up some crisps and a sandwich on the way home. Not exactly a rock'n'roll lifestyle 🎸 😊

Faye1
Faye17 months ago

I haven’t bought anything yet. But I need petrol on my way to work today. so suppose that will be the first thing I buy this year

Janhrrs
Janhrrs7 months ago

Ventured out briefly for the first-time since Xmas today for an appt and splashed out on some cat food πŸ˜‚ living the dream πŸ˜‚

EmmaDare
EmmaDare7 months ago

Cat food is now my first purchase of 2020 that and Milk haha

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn7 months ago

Finally made it up town. Hardly anyone there which was a surprise. Bought some half price gift sets from Boots for various presents this year (boots lack of 3 for 2 didn't work; I still did get my usual presents from them reduced hahaha), half price cards for grandparents and parents, half price gift bag, half price CBD oil to try and see if that works, and half price diary.

rls
rls7 months ago

I bought a pair of espadrilles for summer, but they're so comfortable I might need to buy another pair and for Β£4 how can I refuse

hspexy
hspexy
Original Poster
7 months ago

Wow that’s a good find, a great price. Now you are Ready for the summer πŸ€—

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees7 months ago

Bought my first stuff today - nothing exciting though, just a few clothes in the sale.

Golfforall
Golfforall7 months ago

Next years Xmas tree , decorations , cards , xmas puds and giant light up Santa - They're almost giving them away - Now all I have to do is make it through the next 350 odd days !

hspexy
hspexy
Original Poster
7 months ago

Lol wow you are very well prepared. It’s definitely a good idea to get the xmas goodies now while they’re reduced

Golfforall
Golfforall7 months ago

hspexy Trees ,cards and decs are fine - Xmas puds also as most have a 3 year shelf life . Not a good idea for chilled prawns , though cheap now -not recomended to save for next Xmas .

delduca21
delduca217 months ago

My sons birthday present

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.