Free Gym Trials & Memberships for January
Free Gym Memberships
January is peak time for gyms. They're all competing with each other to get your membership and that means there are plenty of free trials about.
I've dug out the following nationwide gyms that are giving you free trials:
- DW Fitness First, which has hundreds of gyms across the country, is giving away free gym passes for three days. So you can get in the gym straight away without paying a thing.
- Xercise4Less is giving five days of free gym membership and if you do decide to sign up, use the promo code "FREE" to get your first month free with zero joining fee.
- Anytime Fitness is giving a whopping seven days free. This is the most generous of the lot.
- Virgin Gym doesn't have a free trial available, but bargain hunters have had success simply asking the local manager to test it - a very important step which everyone should do before signing up.
- Pure Gym has a free three day pass available if you get it before January 1st, which you have to use by January 8th. A good way to get your New Year's fitness resolutions going.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community