1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Gogglebox

Gogglebox

Ask a Question

I'm a big fan of gogglebox never missed an episode anyone like gogglebox if so who's your favourite

Leeann
8 days ago
What do you think of this?
PinkElephant26
PinkElephant268 days ago

I haven't watched it for ages so there may be new people but i did like June & Leon, Sophie and her brother (forgot his name) those two are so funny and Giles & mary are interesting to say the least!

heatherduthie
heatherduthie8 days ago

PinkFlamingo June and Leon were my favorites to. Hasn‘t been the same since Leon passed away and they were no longer on the show. Sadly June has passed now to. They were so funny. I still love it though.

Pjran
Pjran8 days ago

Has to be Giles in Gogglebox, l love his comments and gentle soothing words of wisdom. He’s such a likeable chap.

Leeann
Leeann
Original Poster
8 days ago

Yeah I like him and the malone family oh and Stephen lol

mrgoggll
mrgoggll7 days ago

What a winner for the makers of this voyeuristic program , people watch people watching the tv while the tv watches back so people can see people commenting on things they see on the tv and it gets people commenting on other people commenting on things on the tv , so simple yet such a hit !! Image

Leesha86
Leesha867 days ago

Giles and Mary are my faves, He is hilarious and so non pc, I love it. And I love the way Mary is a hard arse but also cries at everything 🥰

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.