1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Halloween

Halloween

Ask a Question

where do you guys shop for good halloween deals, what kind of things do you buy for Halloween?

shadowcat
19 days ago
What do you think of this?
leafdot
leafdot19 days ago

poundshop, tkmax

Sarahvwomble
Sarahvwomble19 days ago

Used to look around quite a bit,mostly sweeties and decorations, got large pottery pumpkins from Poundland few years back which are candle holders,Home Bargains always good

Sarahvwomble
Sarahvwomble19 days ago

Had a ghost snowstorm from Claire's accessories about fifteen years ago,rained glitter,and bats etc ,gutted when it broke

laraquinn
laraquinn19 days ago

I get all my Halloween stuff,decorations,costumes etc,from Wilko and Amazon. You'll find everything you need there and it's reasonably priced.🎃 💀

Bossclaz
Bossclaz19 days ago

Asda have a load of cheap stuff every year I get a few things but forget to keep it

Moonstone22
Moonstone2219 days ago

I get a lot of my Halloween decorations from amazon and eBay. I am trying to cut down on buying decorations this year though as I have so many. I'm mainly just buying assessories, make up and face jewels related to the moon. It's the first Halloween blue moon since 1944 so I am doing a moon themed make up look this year

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.