Help - How Can I Change the Font Size on Latest Deals?
Ask a Question
Q: How can I change the font size on Latest Deals?
A: You can change the font size on the LatestDeals.co.uk website, making it bigger or smaller. However, you cannot do this on the Latest Deals app.
Computer / Laptop Instructions
Make everything larger:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -
- Mac: Press ⌘ and -
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and -
- Press the 'Aa' button on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Then press the buttons for bigger or smaller.
- See image below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Chrome Chrome.
- At the bottom right, tap More More.
- Select Zoom text...
- At the top of the screen, use the zoom options to:
- Make everything larger: Tap Zoom in '+'.
- Make everything smaller: Tap Zoom out '-'.
- On your Android device, open Chrome Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More Organize and then Settings.
- Select Accessibility.
- Next to “Text scaling,” drag the slider until you can read the example text comfortably.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community