Help - "Unfortunately, We Don't Allow This Website on LD"
If when posting a deal you receive the following message:
- Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, we don't allow this website on LD.
Then I am afraid you will be unable to post a deal to this website.
Why is this website not allowed?
We are unable to reply to specific requests for information on why a website may not be allowed. Here are the most common reasons:
- Quality - The website has been flagged as being not on par with the high standards the Latest Deals community expects.
- Internal Guidelines - The website failed to meet internal guidelines such as being a UK registered company, being VAT registered, having a UK contact support, being at least two years old and many other measures.
- Self Promotion - The website has been banned for self-promoting on Latest Deals. This is against our guidelines.
- Competitor - The website is a competitor to Latest Deals.
- Safety - The website has been flagged as potentially fraudulent, malicious, containing malware, or generally not safe.
There are many other reasons why a website may be banned from Latest Deals. If you work for one of these websites, feel free to contact us with the "Work With Us" selector.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community