1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Just for Fun

Just for Fun

Other

I love these optical illusions kind of stuff but I want to know what colours do you all see in these photos?

Billie
3 months ago
What do you think of this?
AliceBell64468
AliceBell644683 months ago

The dress at the top is white with gold as well, the middle Adidas hoodie is black with brown detailing and the bottom shoes are grey with a lime green sole and laces! Do you see the same? 😁

Billie
Billie
Original Poster
3 months ago

@AliceBell4468 I see slightly different to you. Dress is blue and very deep Brown almost black, hoodie is khaki and bronze ish like a full gold and trainers are Gray and teal

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold3 months ago

Dress: Blue & black. Adidas top: Black & gold. Trainers: grey & mint green.

Dani1
Dani13 months ago

Hi, the dress looks silver/blue and gold, the adidas top is looks khaki and beige and the trainers look grey and mint green to me πŸ˜€

decom
decom3 months ago

Collecting the points for LD it seems

hspexy
hspexy3 months ago

I’ve seen these a number of times over the years, and it still irritates me that I can see all of the colours, but obviously not at the same time. With the dress, I initially saw it as blue and black, but now I can’t stop seeing white and gold. The shoes is white and pink now but I saw it as green and grey previously.

dholly39
dholly393 months ago

oh no!! youve started it now lol... blue and black. black and gold. pink and white

Mummy18
Mummy183 months ago

White and gold dress, black and bronze hoody and pink and white trainers. These things always confuse the hell out of me 😝

lilyflower
lilyflower3 months ago

Lilac blue and brown. Dark grey and bronze. Pale grey and mint

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.