1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How Long Did You Take to Complete 5,000 Points?

How Long Did You Take to Complete 5,000 Points?

Ask a Question

Hopefully, I will complete my 5,000 points tomorrow, how long you taken ti be reach at the score?

KijManhas
8 days ago
What do you think of this?
Ann1984
Ann19848 days ago

I started in late June and week before Xmas I cashed out 3rd voucher of 35 so don't take long

KijManhas
KijManhas
Original Poster
7 days ago

Woooooow you are a legend true legend. I don't think I can stick for that long 😖😖😖

Ann1984
Ann19847 days ago

KijManhas honestly it's nothing just sitting down browsing or emails regarding sale just share 10 20 mins a day if that

DannySpeed
DannySpeed8 days ago

Getting to 5000 points really doesn't take long. I meet up with mate and we have a good chinwag when I am on line. It's bad to say but I do this when we are bored and it's usually late at night early morning when I've relaxed and talking to my mates - we are also on our Skype at the same time, so we have a right old laugh those points dont matter, its friendship for us.

KijManhas
KijManhas
Original Poster
7 days ago

Of course it's about having fun otherwise who would work for weeks to get £5 only. I take that much if mum asks for a cup of tea at home.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames7 days ago

I joined January last year and im on around 90,000 shouldnt be too long before i get my £50 voucher. Ive already had £50 altogether with the £5, £10 and £35.

LeighReidAtanas
LeighReidAtanas7 days ago

It took me 1 month but I could have done it sooner had I been active everyday and posted more deals

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals