1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Who's Watching Love Island?

Who's Watching Love Island?

Other

I know we had a chat previously on Love Island but it was closed down 🙈

Hopefully we are allowed to have a chat for the people who do watch it to discuss whats going on and who they think will couple up etc.

I cant wait for sunday night 🙊 what is Danny going to do?

KirsteyJames
26 days ago
What do you think of this?
MrsCraig
MrsCraig19 days ago

KirsteyJames it's not that I dislike her, just don't like the way that she acts sometimes. I think they will keep them separated.

I read that one of the new boys is going to cause trouble for Amy and Curtis.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
17 days ago

I was rather dissapointed with the boys tonight 🙈i really didnt expect that from Michael or Curtis 🙄

MrsCraig
MrsCraig17 days ago

I've yet to catch up but I had read that case Amor caused problems for Amy and Curtis, I'm intrigued to see what they did now!

My brother in law and his girlfriend came to visit our son for the first time yesterday and of course love island came up in conversation! All our family watch it!

CathSho13
CathSho1315 days ago

What the hell? ðŸ˜Ū i cant wait for tomorrow to see what happens with Amber & Amy 🙈 Was anyone else crying with Tommy & Molly or is the pollen count high today ðŸĪĢ

sophielaura93
sophielaura9315 days ago

Yeah I think I was suffering with high pollen count too 😂 They are too cute, surely they're going to win the whole thing.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
15 days ago

sophielaura93 i think they will win now. It could of been Curtis but not after what he has been like the last few days 🙈

MrsCraig
MrsCraig15 days ago

I love Tommy and Mollie! They are just too cute! Amber and Amy are going to go mental! Also in the vt for tonight, it looks like Anna is having a go at Michael for recoupling, but she did the exact same thing, so a bit hypocritical if she is.

I used to really like Curtis, I've seriously gone off him!

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
15 days ago

Tonight is going to be interesting indeed 😭 We better get the popcorn ready for this one 🙊

Lynibis
Lynibis14 days ago

I think they should do a golden oldies love island. There would be less promiscuity, more straight talking, less vanity and preening and they wouldn't care less if they didn't have perfect bods. In fact they would probably be modest enough to cover up!

If they don't like that idea then next year's influx of perfect bods should not be allowed to use any make up or enhancement of any kind, they should be as nature intended but with a bit more clothing.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig14 days ago

Don't know about anyone else but I learnt a new phrase last night! Absolutely awful thing for her to call Amber, especially as she is neither. Felt so sorry for Amy! She must be heartbroken!

Lynibis, I like the sound of a golden oldies love island or one where they aren't allowed as much make up or having their hair all done up! Also where are the fuller figured women?

Lynibis
Lynibis14 days ago

Exactly! Everyone is entitled to find love and homely people are no exception. My mum had a saying: God must love homely people, He made so many of them.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig14 days ago

Lynibis love that saying!

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
14 days ago

Amber was the one who called Joanna names. Apart from that i think she handled it really well, i dont like Michael anymore ðŸĪĢ

Anna is supposed to be plus size 🙈 I think a golden oldie love island would be great, if also love to see and lgbt one 🙊

MrsCraig
MrsCraig14 days ago

I said to my husband the other week why isn't there an lgbt love island! If Anna is plus size then I'm obese!

Neither of them should have called each other names, but she did handle it well.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
13 days ago

Omg i cant believe Curtis 🙈 Amy is a bit over the top considering its only been 4 weejs but i suppose spending 24/7 together and never being in a relationship would be harder. I dont remember him saying he fancies her though just that shes amazing and they get along. Do you think they will end up together?

MrsCraig
MrsCraig13 days ago

My husband had said right from the start that Curtis was playing a game and that he had picked Amy because she seemed like a safe option.

Because they spend all day every day together it heightens your feelings and she has never been in this situation before so she doesn't know how to react or what to do. I don't think they will survive this and tbh if I were her I would value myself a bit more and not give him the opportunity to do it again.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
13 days ago

MrsCraig i wouldnt give him another chance either. I cant believe he told her he couldnt guarantee it wouldnt happen again. I mean he could of at least spoke to Jourdanne and made sure she actually liked him before he declared his love for her ðŸĪĢ im not convinced that he even actually likes women 🙊

MrsCraig
MrsCraig13 days ago

KirsteyJames I respect that he was honest with her, but he was so harsh about it! I'm curious as to what will happen with him and Maura after the clip they showed.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
13 days ago

MrsCraig Maura would eat him alive 🙈🙊

MrsCraig
MrsCraig13 days ago

KirsteyJames she totally would! But he did reveal that he had sent her a DM saying how gorgeous she was, so you never know what might happen

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
13 days ago

MrsCraig ahhh yeah i forgot about that 🙊 Amy will go absolutely crazy, im not sure maura would do that to her! I hope not anyway 🙈

MrsCraig
MrsCraig13 days ago

KirsteyJames I hope she wouldn't either, but the way she was talking to lucie you never know!

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
10 days ago

Ive been away for the weekend and had no internet so ive missed all the gossip 🙈 what do we think of Curtis and Maura ðŸĪĢ🙊

MrsCraig
MrsCraig10 days ago

Snakes! 🐍 I mean at least give it a few days!

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
10 days ago

I didnt think she would do it to Amy 🙈 i dont think she fancies him though. Remember how she was when she came in and fancied Tommy, she hasnt been like that with anyone else!

angemski
angemski10 days ago

I remember Maura saying that she definitely fancied Curtis when she came in but he was already with Amy. I think she really does find him attractive - especially when you consider her performance at the kitchen counter. Hilarious - where did all that attitude go?

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
10 days ago

angemski she was like a shy little girl wasnt she. Maybe she was just acting when she came in and saw Tommy and really does like Curtis. Only time will tell! I cant wait for tonight. Tommy is going to ask Molly to be his gf i think, Lucie may cry 🙈

MrsCraig
MrsCraig9 days ago

I didn't think she would do that to Amy either! She didn't even say to Amy that she liked him and was going to tell him. That way she would have been prepared.

She definitely does fancy him as she was all shy at the kitchen counter and had none of her usual attitude.

I love Tommy and Mollie, hope he does ask her as they are just so cute together.

angemski
angemski10 days ago

KirsteyJames I was on hols last week so it's been a nightmare catching up. Amber baring her teeth to Danny 🙈 Anna overtalking people and repeating herself (dismissive - not nice) Anna buttonholing Michael - mind yer own business! Lucie making sure Tommy knows how much she still cares 🙈 Amy making a list 🙈 Tom suffering with foot in mouth disease and missing out on the love shack 🙈 Jourdanne being a little bit too smug. What a week I missed. Thank you catch up! 😂

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
9 days ago

Who do we think is going then? Amy & Curtis or Lucie & George. I really like Lucie but i think she is going to go, they all said in aftersun her time was up 🙈

angemski
angemski9 days ago

KirsteyJames It's been all over the news - waving goodbye to Lucie. She should have taken the chance with Tommy when she had a chance because I think they would have had a genuine chance of a relationship on the outside - they liked each other from the start. Has everyone forgotten Molly saying Tommy had a small head and that there wasn't much in the bubble of Tommy? lol I'm glad Amy decided to leave as I don't think she was coping - she was counselled fully on site. (there are four possible newbies going in - Tommy's ex?)

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
9 days ago

angemski you know all the gossip ðŸĪĢ i wanted Lucie to choose Tommy from the start. Guess Joe was right all along when he said he thinks she likes Tommy 🙊

angemski
angemski9 days ago

KirsteyJames It's all your fault. 😂 I was minding my own business and fell into the trap of taking a look....... I do feel sorry for Amy because she couldn't take the rejection but I really didn't like the way that she led the group in alienating Lucie early on. Nobody seems to remember that she was even having a dig at Lucie on the balcony to her closest friends when Curtis walked out and asked if she was ok. She quickly turned that in to a 'I'm not sure how to act around you as this is new to me' 😁 I have to say that Anton made me watch through my fingers in the early stages but I think he has turned out to be a really nice guy and I hope he doesn't get hurt.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig9 days ago

I have gone off lucie. She should have taken her chance with Tommy when she had it but she blew it and I don't like that she went to Tommy behind mollies back. I don't think her and Tommy would be a good match and I don't think that they would work. Mollie said those things in the early days before she knew Tommy properly. Her opinion has changed since then. We all make judgements of people before we know them properly.

I am glad Amy has gone as she definitely couldn't handle it in there. I don't like how she treated lucie at the start either, but lucie gave as good as she got at times.

I love Anton, he is brilliant.

angemski
angemski9 days ago

MrsCraig I have to agree with you about Lucie - she had her chance and I really didn't want to see her get upset any more. However, I was a little disappointed that Tommy couldn't keep their conversation private because that just stirs up unnecessary tensions.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig9 days ago

angemski I think Tommy was in a difficult situation, as he didn't want to hurt or upset lucie but he didn't want to upset or hurt mollie either. No matter what he did someone was going to be angry or upset.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
7 days ago

Last night was one of the best of the series ðŸĪĢ the girls killed it 🙊 Michaels heart rate was raised the most by Amber ðŸĪĢ I wonder if Joanna will say something tonight 🙊

angemski
angemski7 days ago

KirsteyJames Yes it was a good one! There are times that I wince at Laura's words but It wouldn't be half so entertaining if she wasn't there. 🙉 I loved Curtis's reaction - felt sure he would have tried to impress the newbie but I think her half hearted attempt at the mission put him off. ðŸĪĢ

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
7 days ago

I tink she is fab ðŸĪĢi liked lucie aswell mind. have you got any more gossip on whats happening tonight? U always know the latest 🙊

angemski
angemski7 days ago

😂 I know the same as you - the girls will be choosing tonight.......but in which order will they do it?.....Francesca before Maura? Amber before Joanna? Mwahhhh!

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
6 days ago

angemski 🙊 i cant believe Francesca picked first and choose Curtis. Maura was tamping. Curtis was loving life, ive really gone off him lately.

angemski
angemski6 days ago

KirsteyJames I lost some enthusiasm watching this - deliberate and almost fixed. I thought Curtis was a player from the very beginning but grew to like him. Scratch that! I want the smugness wiped off his face and send him home. Perhaps he felt he couldn't handle Maura but he played them both and made sure Francesca aware that he wanted to get to know her. I want one of those singlular person votes again to shake them all up. Do you think Michael will go back there?........ 😂

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
6 days ago

angemski i know he was like Maura i still want to get to know the both of you, then telling Francesca he was trying not to smile so much 🙈 He was a favourite to win at the beginning not now. I still think Michael likes Amber but i think she can do better, hes already ditched her once.

angemski
angemski6 days ago

KirsteyJames I'm out tonight so won't be keeping up but just a little hint for you........ creepy Curtis gives Maura a daybed massage in front of Francesca who is not happy. He will get burned, hopefully. lol.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig6 days ago

angemski KirsteyJames I've seriously gone off Curtis! He is totally playing the two of them off against each other! My husband said he was playing a game from the start!

angemski
angemski5 days ago

MrsCraig Me too! He is becoming a little creepy. Bit bothered about Tommy's loose tongue too - he really is a bit of a tell tale ***. lol.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig5 days ago

angemski definitely becoming creepy! I know, Tommy is getting very loose lipped! I have to say I'm not sure that I actually miss Amy or Lucie now they are gone.

angemski
angemski5 days ago

MrsCraig If there is another vote and Curtis is in the bottom three he will definitely ditch and return to Maura. 😆 I admit I now watch it and enjoy it but it is very scripted and contrived. None of the conversations are natural - nobody talks over, or at the same time as, another person. I suppose we only see the edited version. The only couple having fun was Anton and Belle and I'm not sure he wasn't told to give his number out by the crew. ðŸ•ĩïļâ€â™‚ïļ 🔎

MrsCraig
MrsCraig5 days ago

angemski totally agree! He seems to be enjoying having 2 women fight over him. We see what the producers want us to see, plus they put them in certain situations to provoke them.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames
Original Poster
5 days ago

Tommy dropped Jordan right in it by telling Molly about Anton and then him sticking to the plan and not telling Anna bless him ðŸĪĢ Curtis is loving the attention off both girls. Proper cwtching Fran in bed and then telling Molly he will respect the two of them before giving Maura a massage. Tbh im not convinced that he is straight ðŸĪĢ

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals