1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Mother's Day

Mother's Day

In the News

Hi guys as you may know it is mother's day and Boris Johnson has told everyone that you must a avoid seeing your mother do you guys agree or disagree?

greatdeals121
11 days ago
What do you think of this?
HannahSunderlan
HannahSunderlan11 days ago

I always avoid seeing my mother 不. I do think it's a shame for those who have good relationships with their mom's but I hope everyone is sensible and follows guidance as you can be a carrier and not even know it!

lilyflower
lilyflower11 days ago

My kids avoid seeing me and I no longer have a mum. When this is all over have a 'special mum day'.

gerrykelly25
gerrykelly2511 days ago

There are so many ways to stay in touch now, it makes it much easier not being physically present. I would certainly stay away in order to keep older people from being placed at risk.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig11 days ago

My husband and I never see our mothers on mothers day. Mine lives 4 hours away and his is a plane or ferry away. We video call them instead. I would much rather see my mum over a video call and know that we weren't risking her health than see her in person and she became ill, especially as she is nearly 70.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames11 days ago

Im 32 and this is the first year i havent seen my mother on mothers day. I am staying at home with my wife and kids and will only leave if i have to. My mum had a heart attack last year and my father has MND along with diabetes. As much as i would love to give my mum a little cwtch i cannot risk the life of them both. We did have a couple of facetimes through the day though 不

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals