1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Music - Your Favourite Artist/s?

Music - Your Favourite Artist/s?

Ask a Question

Whats everyone's favourite singer or band?

Whats everyone's taste and style?

I'm very into The Beatles, Blondie and alternative bands but getting into Hip Hop music lately too.

chelseaturpin
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
Ann1984
Ann19842 months ago

My favourite and always will be is mj even after all the allegations and conspiracy

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

He's the best I love mj

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn2 months ago

I've been an MJ fan since I saw thriller on saturday super store with mike reid in 1984. When did I get so old? 😀

Suniverse
Suniverse2 months ago

Prince and Michael Jackson had a competitive but friendly rivalry they were both unique artists

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold2 months ago

I love Lana Del Rey as a current artist. Love a bit of rock / heavy metal such as Stone Sour, Metallica etc. Also love abit of Bob Segar

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

Lana Del Rey is fabulous only started listening to her last year but really enjoy her music

KirstyW
KirstyW2 months ago

I do like Blonde too, I like The Libertines, Bastille, Bloc Party, Blossoms, Biffy Clyro and Chvrches

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

Haven't listened to Biffy Clryo in a while I first got Into them as a teenager therye a good band

KirstyW
KirstyW2 months ago

chelseaturpin ive seen all of the others live, just waiting to see Biffy now

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn2 months ago

rock music is my fave. 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. Grunge and alternative rock was the big thing when I was a teenager in the 90s.

Janhrrs
Janhrrs2 months ago

I love Nickelback and Foo Fighters. Saw Nickelback in concert a couple of years ago and they had a support band called Monster Truck, absolutely amazing but I've not heard anything of them since.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

I love Nickelback too I could listen to them all the time.

Janhrrs
Janhrrs2 months ago

Definitely chelseaturpin and I'm not adverse to watching him either 🤣🤣🤣 my husband tells me to act my age but I think that ships sailed.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames2 months ago

Busted 🙊 ive loved them since i was 15, went to see them last year and the majority of people there were in their 30s 🤣

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

OMG I remember seeing them once when I was a kid they were my fave band it was a shame they only lasted a few years the first time. I didn't like mcfly much though. But i cried when busted broke up after o ly a couple of years lol.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames2 months ago

chelseaturpin i do like McFly but nowhere near as much as Busted 🤣 I’ve seen them twice since they got back together and i still quite havent forgiven Charlie for leaving and breaking up the band 🙈 Their new album ‘Half Way There’ is really good, the first one they made ‘Night Driver’ when they reformed is not busted like at all.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig2 months ago

I love country music, especially modern artists like Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley etc, love rock from the 80s and 90s and I like bands like Nickelback. I really like Lewis Capaldi. In terms of modern music I have songs that I like rather than artists.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

I love Lewis Capaldi I am in love with his voice.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig2 months ago

chelseaturpin he is brilliant. He is so funny too!

LenoirLenoir
LenoirLenoir2 months ago

I’m not into a specific type, if I like the song not necessarily the artist. I like anything from duaLipa, Whitney Houston, blur, oasis..... linkin park ....

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

Linkin park was one of my fave bands growing up I was heartbroken to hear of Chester's passing. Ive not listened to Oasis in a while there a great band too.

garygemmell
garygemmell2 months ago

Depeche Mode , Erasure, Yazoo

Trance , Techno , Hard House

Andrea Bocelli

Clint Black

The Corries

Runrig

Alison Moyet

Basscult

Westbam

Sven Vath

Fancy

Boytronic

KLF

Beethoven

The Killers

Prodigy

Gravitonas

The list is endless!

But most modern stuff is pishy wishy washy!

I have eclectic tastes.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
2 months ago

You have a great taste in music

garygemmell
garygemmell2 months ago

chelseaturpin Thanks Chels!

AgnesFaludi
AgnesFaludi2 months ago

Something like Miss May I nowadays

Rockman
Rockman2 months ago

Mainly country music, some opera and maybe baroque.

But just old country music, I can't stand the modern crap. It's just pop music.

garygemmell
garygemmell2 months ago

Jim Reeves and Slim Whitman yip I can do them too!

Can't stand C'rap myself!

sarahgreen15
sarahgreen152 months ago

Ed Sheeran has been my favourite singer since before he was even famous, I paid £7 to see him in a tiny little gig when he was 19 and first starting out.. my other favourite artist is Eminem so I was so excited when they collabed!

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals