1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Netflix - Recommend Me Something

Netflix - Recommend Me Something

Ask a Question

Anything recommendable on Netflix right now? I liked tiger king, unresolved mysteries ..happy to try new series as well

GSM
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis1 month ago

There are 4 pages worth of recommendations here:

https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/chat?search=Netflix

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

Lynibis wow is it really that many on this topic

Lynibis
Lynibis1 month ago

Ann1984 well I didn't check them all individually, just put the word Netflix in the search box. People seem obsessed with asking for recommendations but just as easy to have a look on Netflix itself.

BlueOrchid
BlueOrchid1 month ago

Lynibis I have had Netflix for years.. and they upload new stuff only ever so often.. plus some of the films/series they add are already few years old and most likely the ones you already seen... sometimes it takes so long just looking for something to watch๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lynibis
Lynibis1 month ago

BlueOrchid I can spend almost as long as it would take to watch a programme trying to find something!

Personally I don't think recommendations help as everyone has such different tastes. For example I won't watch anything sci fi or to do with gangs, drugs, etc. Everyone raves about Ozark but I couldn't stand it!

BlueOrchid
BlueOrchid1 month ago

Lynibis I did pick up some helpful ones๐Ÿ˜ at the moment I cant find anything new so I started watching "impractical JOKERS" it's four American guys and they think some ridiculous embarrassing tasks and then they have to complete it. The looser gets the worst task...some of it is completely ridiculous but very funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

BlueOrchid love that show is there new seasons out now as used to watch on sky but don't have any more

BlueOrchid
BlueOrchid1 month ago

Ann1984 I think there are 5 seasons on Netflix... I don't know how many seasons they made๐Ÿ˜ some things they do...like try to steal food from people in restaurant or use as much suncream on a person in a beach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I dont know how would I react to it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

BlueOrchid just had a check there is 8 seasons and season 9 is due to air this year will find website now to watch and share link

https://www.icouchtuner.club/page/2/?s=Impractical+jokers

summa68
summa681 month ago

Depends what genre of tv shows you enjoy. If youre looking for comedy, then I recommend The Good Place, Friday Night Dinner, and definitely Modern Family. If youโ€™re looking for something easy to watch, thereโ€™s Atypical, Haters back off and also Modern Family again or if youre looking for horror then I recommend The Haunting Of Hill House, The Mist, or if you enjoy a sci fi type of series thereโ€™s Raising Dion and The I-Land, for tv shows that have suspense theres Stranger Things and Locke & Key. Hope this helps and let me know what you think of them!

nina090976
nina0909761 month ago

Dark....I binge watched the first two seasons in a week,it's about time travel,really good ๐Ÿ™‚

Mariam91130
Mariam911301 month ago

Making a murderer

ACR
ACR1 month ago

I watched and enjoyed the sci-fi action film Upgrade, which was made available on Netfix a few days ago. Although, it won't be suitable for people that don't like onscreen violence ๐Ÿ”ž

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.