1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Ask a Question

Whats everyone opinions and views on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

Do you have both?

Which do you prefer?

What are your fave films or tv shows to watch?

chelseaturpin
11 days ago
What do you think of this?
Mango4
Mango411 days ago

Be interested to read peoples views on Netflix as currently I have Now TV movies and they are pretty poor, not updated that often and lots of old films on there.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
11 days ago

Ive got both Netflix and amazon prime. I personally prefer Netflix over amazon prime. It has some great films and tv shows on there. What i pay each month goes a long way as my family are logged in onto my account, so it saves a lot of money and i think its worth it.

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold11 days ago

Netflix is better IMO. It has a better choice of tv & film. We have prime as well but dont use it at much, infact I only use our Prime to watch Outlander.

Pjran
Pjran11 days ago

I’ve just stopped my Amazon Prime membership but continue using Netflix which is better in my opinion.

KirstyWhit29673
KirstyWhit2967311 days ago

I have Netflix. I tend to get prime every now and again if there’s something new I want to watch

lornaae
lornaae11 days ago

I much prefer Netflix but also use Amazon Prime sometimes, I find that the range on Netflix is better for me personally though

dholly39
dholly3911 days ago

Netflix. I found I had to still buy films on prime. Its ok if you like certain films and take advantage of the prime delivery

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn11 days ago

I'm new to Netflix but I'm loving it so far. Finally there is something to watch. I really am enjoying the documentaries on Netflix that come in the form of a series. I did enjoy The Two Popes film wise on there. Also American Horror Story, The Dark Crystal, Messiah and Russian Doll.

Lynibis
Lynibis11 days ago

I alternate between preferring first one, then the other. I suppose it depends whether I am enjoying a particular programme. I do not usually like sci fi but have just started Star Trek: Picard and so far it is proving a good watch.

Rockman
Rockman11 days ago

Netflix and a U.S. VPN to access the U.S. catalog (far superior).

As for signing up, I think Turkey's membership is one of the cheaper options out there.

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames10 days ago

I have both. Very rarely use prime although i dont use netflix that much. My kids however use netflix daily.

TiaTia
TiaTia9 days ago

Never tried Prime but have just signed up for full Netflix for £3.00 a month, for 18 months, only had it a week but enjoying it so far, seems to be plenty to choose from.

BargainHunter01
BargainHunter018 days ago

how did you get it for 3.00

TiaTia
TiaTia8 days ago

BargainHunter01 We had a free 18 month subscription to Sky with our new TV and when I had to phone Sky they were offering different deals, one of them being a 18 month subscription to Netflix for £3.00 🙂

ACR
ACR9 days ago

I like both of them, as they both offer content I want to watch. I believe Amazon Prime Video offers a better selection of films. While Netflix has a wider selection of original shows 🎬

BonzoBanana
BonzoBanana9 days ago

I've never tried netflix but did do a free trial of Amazon Prime just to get the free fast deliveries but wasn't impressed with the selections. I use youtube and other free video streaming with the occasional downloads.

hspexy
hspexy9 days ago

Both are good, but Netflix certainly has upped the game for all tv streaming services, as they’ve always got original content that its competitors seem to be watching closely to try to get an edge on them

ShannonFrancis
ShannonFrancis9 days ago

I use now tv recently due to a cheap deal for 6 months. I also use Netflix but it’s getting difficult to find anything good on it now days

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
9 days ago

2 months for £10

Continue to NOW TV where you can benefit from 2 months of Cinema for £10.

AFFCNUMFVYV7EG

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
9 days ago

3 months for £10

Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 3 months of Entertainment for £10.

Reveal your code and visit the NOW TV website.

AFFEHKBCBBT4GM

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpin
Original Poster
9 days ago

41% Off

Continue to NOW TV where you can benefit from 41% Off the Sky Sports Month Pass.

Reveal your code and visit the NOW TV website.

SPMAQPQYJNYQC7

jcd
jcd9 days ago

I am impressed at the film selection on Amazon Prime and the other benefits from membership

TengoLoTodo
TengoLoTodo8 days ago

I have both but watch Netflix more.

Faye1
Faye18 days ago

I have both but we watch netflix more than prime the only thing I watch on prime is vikings

Mummy18
Mummy188 days ago

Netflix is definitely better for choice. Ive been plodding along paying for amazon prime just for the benefits of prime delivery but I’m going to cancel it’s not worth it

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals