1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. What Plans Did You Have for 2020 before Covid 19 Happened

What Plans Did You Have for 2020 before Covid 19 Happened

Ask a Question

What plans did you have for 2020 before covid 19 happened ?

Were you going on your best holiday yet , were you doing something to improve your home ?

Stevo1283
8 days ago
What do you think of this?
HollyDolly22
HollyDolly228 days ago

we were planning a holiday also and to take mini breaks away over summer. also wanted to do little romantic getaways for special events.

Stevo1283
Stevo1283
Original Poster
8 days ago

Im sorry its gone exactly the way you planned

hrdaniels1980
hrdaniels19808 days ago

My honeymoon lol and a family holiday with my new brother in law and family

Stevo1283
Stevo1283
Original Poster
8 days ago

When did you get married then

hrdaniels1980
hrdaniels19808 days ago

August last year, as our youngest was only a few months old we decided to wait till she was at least a year. Oh well spent lovely family time in lockdown.

Stevo1283
Stevo1283
Original Poster
8 days ago

Atleast you get to be around the ones you love

lilyflower
lilyflower8 days ago

We took early retirement end of last November with the plan to have some walking holidays this year, up to now it's been good, walked to supermarket every week 不

Stevo1283
Stevo1283
Original Poster
8 days ago

That might be the highlight of everyone week , going to the supermarket

beccatavender
beccatavender8 days ago

I was planning to go on a cruise to Russia this year as I've always wanted to visit At Petersburg but my husband won't fly. Hopefully there's always next year.

stuartsmith544
stuartsmith5448 days ago

We have Merlin passes so we enjoy our family days out and we would be going to Orlando next Tuesday but hey ho #keepsmiling.

LordUnbox
LordUnbox8 days ago

Go back to my home country to see my family. I had everything booked until the flight company cancelled my flights.

MrsCraig
MrsCraig8 days ago

Our was supposed to be getting Christened over in Northern Ireland. It was to be a big family celebration as there was a time when we didn't know if he would live, so thought we wouldn't be able to Christen him. Was suppose to happen in May. We were able to get our money back on the travel and hotel so didn't lose anything and he will still get Christened at some point. We were also supposed to have a party for his 2nd birthday at the local soft play and a family dinner for my 30th. He is too young to realise he didn't get a party and we had a zoom family party for him instead and I don't normally celebrate my birthday anyway so it didn't bother me.

k4ren2006
k4ren20068 days ago

Spend time in Spain with the hope of buying something there one day

NatalyKroxa
NatalyKroxa8 days ago

Wanted to go for a holidays to Italy and have decent break. Hope to go now next summer with my friend.We need a well deserved break

IonaJones
IonaJones8 days ago

Planned on doing weekend breaks and out for nice food with friends and family as I celebrated my 50th in February. Luckily I did manage to have afternoon tea with Prosecco before lockdown.

WilliamCarpente
WilliamCarpente6 days ago

Should have got married in Cornwall in August this year..

ClaireF1978
ClaireF19786 days ago

Planned a trip to France in May but lockdown happened just before we booked it. Also planned lots of outings and baby groups for my maternity leave but have been stuck home instead.

NovaDolan
NovaDolan6 days ago

Was suppose to be getting married in Mexico and Ibiza for hen do. fingers crossed for 2021

Stevo1283
Stevo1283
Original Poster
6 days ago

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc4 days ago

Mexico? Great country, but the cartels have made it into something awful.

The Americas have rather dangerous countries and even after all this time it didn't get any better. Aside America, Canada and somewhat Brazil (the rich and rural areas) are safe to visit.

Well, even America has its own problems with violence. People in Texas die just about every day in different ways, and others "disappear." Abbott and Hidalgo aren't doing anything about it, though.

PhilipMarc
PhilipMarc4 days ago

My plans were delayed due to the current mess, but with patience I'll fullfil them.

I couldn't imagine myself being one of those people who would be fine confined to their houses for the rest of his/her life. That I just can't regardless if they "allow" me or not.

I enjoy the outdoors, nature and humanity. I'll admit the fearmongering got me in the beginning, not anymore though.

stuartsmith544
stuartsmith54410 hours ago

I'd be in Orlando @ this very moment and relaxing by the pool . Oh I do like to dream but I guess I know me and my family are safe .

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.