What Shops Have Re-Opened?
In the News
To help each other, please could you share photos and information on national chain stores that you’ve seen re-open this week?
From today many High Street shops are supposed to be open again.
Major High Street chains start to unlock
- John Lewis will start by opening 13 branches in stages
- Next will reopen just 25 of its 500 stores at first
- Debenhams will reopen 50 stores in England and three in Northern Ireland
- Marks and Spencer will open all its shops in England and Northern Ireland
- JD Sports is reopening all 309 of its stores in England
- Primark is reopening all 153 of its stores in England
- Argos, which has kept outlets in Sainsbury's stores open, will reopen 145 standalone stores for click and collect
- Topshop is reopening all its stores in England and selected ones in Northern Ireland
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community