1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Tesco Issuing 600,000 New Clubcards after Fraudulent Activity

Tesco Issuing 600,000 New Clubcards after Fraudulent Activity

Other

New Clubcards are being sent out to 640,000 customers after Tesco found a security issue.

Tesco believes that a database of usernames and passwords had been stolen from another platform, and then the details used on their websites.

They have confirmed that no financial data was accessed and the supermarket systems were not hacked.

https://skintdad.co.uk/tesco-issuing-clubcards-password-stolen/?utm_source=The+Skint+Dad+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ea68e40480-Email_Campaign_SkintList_143&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ee079538f8-ea68e40480-250105241

And another....

tumblespots
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
Sanitation1234
Sanitation12341 month ago

Thanks for sharing this information I canโ€™t wait for others because I am having day off today.but I want to share with you my Tesco club card account been hacked too they send me email few days ago then I changed my password I am waiting for new one . just a little copy from my email -March 1 Dear Mrs - We recently became aware of some fraudulent activity on your Clubcard account, which included an attempt to access your Clubcard vouchers. We picked this up quickly and, to be on the safe side, blocked your account immediately.

This means that, when you next try to sign in, youโ€™ll be asked to reset your password. As an extra precaution, we will reissue you with a new Clubcard number. What happens now?

All your Clubcard vouchers and points will be transferred to your new Clubcard number โ€“ rest assured you wonโ€™t lose out on any value.

You will be able to access your Clubcard vouchers again via your Clubcard account within 5 working days.

You can continue to collect points online straightaway. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป see you tomorrow have good day ๐Ÿ˜Š

tumblespots
tumblespots
Original Poster
1 month ago

It's never funny to have your information hacked, I hope they do resolve it for you as easily as they suggest they will. Enjoy your day off ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿž

Sanitation1234

tumblespots Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanitation1234

tumblespots Hi I feel very guilty why I comment first you know why I am saying I should wait for other peoples but I was having day off but I been involved with this site because of my deals most of time few hours been to my other home came back half an hour ago I hope you had a good day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”your question almost hide๐Ÿ˜ฎ take care ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
  • Download our app
  • 1,000+ new deals every day
  • Earn free Amazon vouchers
  • Daily deal alerts - never miss the best offers!
  • Download the Latest Deals iOS AppDownload the Latest Deals Android App
Latest Deals
How this site works
  • To cover the site's running costs, Latest Deals uses affiliate links.
  • If you click on a link to an external website and make a purchase, Latest Deals may earn a commission.
  • We allow deals to be shared on Latest Deals irrelevant of whether or not they generate us money. Our #1 concern is helping you save money.
  • If you have any questions about how the site works, drop us a message. We're always happy to help.
Copyright ยฉ 2020 Latest Deals Limited
Registered in England and Wales. Company number 10286141. WeWork 6th Floor, International House, 1 St Katherine's Way, E1W 1UN