1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Have You Tried The Uber Eats Supermarket Offer?

Have You Tried The Uber Eats Supermarket Offer?

Other

Hi i have the uber eat app and i got a discount for a £15 off a shop or a takeaway, i have just done a asda shop and intotal spent £4 for £19 worth of food. Just thought id mention it so if anyone has the app they can have a look 🙂

KazLou
a month ago
What do you think of this?
Leesha86
Leesha86a month ago

That’s great. I didn’t know you could use in supermarkets. I normally ignore their voucher emails. Lol

rossruby1977
rossruby1977a month ago

Uber eats seem to always have better deals on than the others. I’ve saved a few quid.

chelseaturpin
chelseaturpina month ago

This is a brilliant share, thanks for sharing

Pppathome
Pppathomea month ago

Sounds really good I will have a look in to that myself because I love a bargain anyway thanks again for sharing this offer 👍👍👍

neo1
neo1a month ago

Dont forget Deliveroo as well. They have a £10 off a £15 spend coupon and you can use it with supermarkets

Celine1234
Celine1234a week ago

Yes me too I had this discount

TheChimp
TheChimpa week ago

I got £12 off a £15 spend for my 1st 3 orders.

Unfortunately, Uber Eats don't deliver here, so I have been sending my bestest cousin posh cakes as they will deliver to her

KazLou
KazLou
Original Poster
5 days ago

TheChimp aww thats nice🙂

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheapa week ago

I will have to get my partner to get it before next asda shop account is in his name and no space on my phone could really do with the saving right now

KazLou
KazLou
Original Poster
5 days ago

Imnotcheap im not sure if the offer i posted as ended but if you do get the app you should be sent emails from them when you sign up that tells you of the offers that are available to you

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveena week ago

Is it for new Uber eat app members only or for recurring too ?

KazLou
KazLou
Original Poster
5 days ago

Nadiaparveen as far as im aware it is for anyone who has a account with the app,you will get emails telling you what offers are available to you

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveen5 days ago

KazLou oh okay thankyou for replying 😊

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.