1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Update - Logos for Every Retailer (2020)

Update - Logos for Every Retailer (2020)

Latest Deals

We've updated Latest Deals to have logos for over 2,000 retailers 😍

Latest Deals has posts shared from over 2,000 retailers. You can see an A-Z of every brand here.

To make Latest Deals beautiful and easy to use for you, we've designed each Retailer page to have a logo.

That meant there were a lot of logos to go and find. This was all done by hand and took a long time - which is why I'm shouting about it 😅

If you spot any that are wrong, I'd appreciate it if you share a link to the retailer page in the comments with the correct logo!

You can see an A-Z of every retailer here.

Tom
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
AliceBell64468
AliceBell644681 month ago

Looks very eye catching! I like seeing the logo and retailer name in case you spot one you had forgot about! Great stuff 😁

angemski
angemski1 month ago

Amazing! I can now get rid of a folder of edited screenshots. 👌 💯

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
1 month ago

Hey, I'd keep that folder for now... I'm not 100% sure if deal posts automatically pull logos or if that's just vouchers. I'll find out!

Sanitation1234
Sanitation12341 month ago

Thanks

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames1 month ago

Great work guys 💪🏻 Will these automatically apply when we share a deal now because my phone is full of random logos from where i screen shot and the edit to cut down to the logo 🤣

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
1 month ago

Hey, it will for voucher posts... I'm not quite sure about deal posts so hold on to your folder of logos! On a side note, I really appreciate the effort you've gone through to create that folder!

Kelsey, if a deal post isn't found to have a picture automatically, will it pick the retailer's logo?

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames1 month ago

Tom ive had a few that havent shown anything but you may not have the logos for them. Gym King, Napapijri and Sik Silk - maybe people havent heard of them 🤣

Johnny
Johnny1 month ago

Great.

It might be an idea to remove the logos and old expired posts for retailers that have gone bust, such as Toys R Us.

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
1 month ago

Thanks! Having had a quick look I believe all deal posts and vouchers for Toys R Us are now expired. 👍

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals