1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How Was Your Valentines Day ?

How Was Your Valentines Day ?

Ask a Question

Did you get any surprise Valentine cards or presents? Do anyone get a proposal? Or did you just not bother?

eyeballkerry
16 days ago
What do you think of this?
Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap16 days ago

Didn't bother as usual sometimes get something small but not been out to look

jamiepownall
jamiepownall15 days ago

My partner made me dinner and I moaned until he bought me a pandora charm for my bracelet. in his words "if i dont buy you something, i'll never live it down for the rest of my life" haha! i also cleaned the kitchen walls and ceiling. so was a very mixed day!

MrsCraig
MrsCraig15 days ago

It was like every other day. My husband made breakfast, like he always does on a Sunday, he made us dinner, like he always does and I did the housework. It was just a normal day for us, we didn't bother with it.

Lynibis
Lynibis15 days ago

This is copied from the other Valentine's topic but I am not cheating and had already used my quota so did not get points for it.😇

It wouldn't have bothered me to be alone but my son insisted I share their day and got me to choose what we ate (he is ex chef). He even bought me, his wife and son chocolate and after dinner we watched a family film, Call of the Wild. Lovely film if you are a dog lover.

I couldn't have wished for a more lovely day.

GSM
GSM15 days ago

A few tulips and a special dinner. I think after so many years together we don't bother anymore 😂

ldnnorton
ldnnorton15 days ago

We celebrated it quietly at home obviously. My partner made me breakfast in bed and later I cooked their favourite dinner salmon & asparagus. A win - win in our household.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.