Website Updates - 12th February 2019
A big ol' update is going live today.
If you notice any bugs or have any feedback with the update please post in this chat topic and we'll try and get them sorted ASAP.
Here are some of the changes that you might notice:
- We've tweaked the design of deal pages. We now use lovely big images on desktop and have tried to make it clearer when a deal is expired, hasn't started yet, has a P&P cost or has a big discount.
- We sometimes "refresh" old deals if they become relevant again. This should now be much more obvious with a new "refreshed" label.
- For those of you that use "list" view on the homepage, we've improved the design and managed to squeeze in a snippet of a deal's description on mobile too.
- The "post" button for comments should now move out of the way when typing to give people more space - especially on mobile where it can sometimes be difficult to see all your awesome words.
- We've completely overhauled the settings page for members. We used to have separate sections to edit your "profile" (your /@username page) and then your LD preferences. This, understandably, confused people so now they're all in one lovely new home - settings
- If you're reading this you're probably already a member and don't care - but we've rewritten our user registration process from scratch to make it more straightforward and just generally better!
The majority of the changes are behind the scenes to allow for the launch of Flash Deals (hopefully very soon!)
Thanks for being part of LD
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community