Win a Brand New Motorhome and £50,000!
- Entry method: Phone
- How often you can enter: Once
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Good Morning Britain, Lorraine and John and Lisa’s Weekend Kitchen programmes (the “Programmes”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post, and online via the ITV websites on Friday 12 April 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and online at 2.00 p.m. on Friday 10 May 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 16 May 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize and a further five (5) entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will each win a runner-up prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone - call 09068 78 25 25 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WINNER or PRIZE to 62525; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online - go to itv.com/win and follow the instructions to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill (“Direct to Mobile Billing”) or pay using your Paypal or Apple Pay account. A single entry costs £2.00. The following entry caps apply:
· Direct to Mobile Billing entries: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
· Paypal & Apple Pay entries: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see itv.com/win. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the website.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to BK16, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
For the purposes of this Prize Draw, the 30 entries in Clause 7.3 of the General Terms shall be deleted and replaced with 36 entries.
There is one (1) first prize (“First Prize”) and five (5) runner up prizes (‘Runner up Prizes”) to be won. The First Prize consists of £50,000 (”Cash”) and an Adria Matrix Supreme 670 SC 5 berth motorhome (“Motorhome”). Each Runner up Prize consists of £250.
There is one (1) prize of a cheque for £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
There is one (1) prize of an Adria Matrix Supreme 670 SC 5 berth motorhome.
The Motorhome includes the following:
· Exterior silver aluminium metallic paint;
· 5-seater berth;
· Panoramic and roof windows;
· Interior includes adjustable cab seats in height and depth, front seats Captain chair with double armrest upholstered in Adria textile and large dinette.
· Cabin air-conditioning;
· Reverse driving sensor;
· Cruise control; and
· Internal appliances including: 142L fridge; leisure battery; three (3) hobs with glass cover, oven duplex with grill and stainless steel sink.
The Motorhome also includes first registration fee, a quarter tank of fuel and number plates. The Prize Provider for the Motorhome will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Motorhome to the winner’s home address within three (3) months from of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the Motorhome, a current driver’s licence (a minimum category B licence is required for this vehicle) and a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport.
The winner is responsible for insuring the Motorhome and all other costs associated with taking up the Motorhome. The winner may choose to register the Motorhome in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person which includes, without limitation, a current category B driver’s licence.
Runner up Prizes
There are five (5) Runner Up Prizes each consisting of a cheque for £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only and to be delivered within twenty-eight (28) days of the winner confirmation.