10pcs Cat Paw Iron on Patches
Material : Fabric Colors : Colors shown as the picture Size : Assorted size. Quantity: 10pcs/set How to Use : (1) you can put the patches on the place you want, and preheat the iron (120-150°C). (2) put cotton fabric on the patch to secure the cloth before ironing. (3) from two sides of cloth ,respectively iron 30-60 seconds with pressure to ensure that the adhesive melts and fix well. (4) iron from the front for 1-2 minutes, the main position are edges and corners, to ensure the smooth surface. Tips: If you are worried that the patch will fall,you can use a needle thread to sew a few stitches on the edge of the wing.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.