2 Pack Baby Bodysuit Marimekko Flower Print
Machine wash cold
Iconic Marimekko colours and patterns in gentle 100% cotton.
Collaboration with Marimekko, the Finnish design house renowned for its original bold prints and vibrant colours. Marimekko – Art of printmaking since 1951.
- Marimekko is a Finnish design house celebrated for its original prints and colours since 1951. One of the first lifestyle brands in the world, Marimekko combines fashion, bags and accessories as well as home décor into an expression of joyful living.
- This season's theme is Nordic Midsummer.
- Based on traditional floral prints.
- Designed by Fujiwo Ishimoto, the Seven Flowers print was inspired by the Finnish tradition of sleeping with seven flowers under a pillow on the summer solstice in order to dream of one's future spouse.
- Made with 100% cotton fraise that stays soft wash after wash.
- Stretchy fabric makes squirming, crawling, and changing easier.
- Perfectly thick fabric for comfort in any weather.
- Flat seams for a gentle feeling on your baby’s skin.
- Quality care labels on the outside for minimal contact with delicate skin. (Care labels are on the top at the back for the front-opening type).
- colour-coded snap buttons at the inseam prevent mismatches.
- Matching designs available in our women's range.