2 Pairs of Tweezers with Prime
Plucking your eyebrows to keep them looking great can be a chore,
and trying to use poor-quality tweezers only makes the process more time-consuming and uncomfortable.
That's why you'll be amazed at the difference these ETEREAUTY tweezers will make.
The jaws are precision machined to close with no gap between them, so hairs you grip won't slip away.
You'll love the way these tweezers feel in your hand as well.
The matte black finish and ergonomically design of the handle portion makes them easy to grip and control.
These are a little heavier than most tweezers, which gives them a feeling of quality as well as improving their functioning.
The slant tweezer will be good for most plucking needs, while the pointed one are best for targeting thick individual hairs and dealing with ingrown hairs.
And naturally, these tweezers can also be used for other purposes, such as removing splinters. For best results, plucking eyebrows should be done after showering, while the hairs are soft and follicles are open. Pull hairs in the direction of growth. Cosmetologists recommend stepping back from your mirror periodically to get an overall view of your face so you don't over-pluck.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.