What Are the 2018 World Book Day £1 Books? and Their Amazon Links
Looking for a list of the £1 book titles for World Book Day 2018? Here’s a list of the 10 World Book Day £1 book titles, with links to buy at Amazon.
AVAILABLE AT AMAZON NOW!
The 10 World Book Day 2018 £1 books are:
- Oi Goat! by Kes Gray and Jim Field (Hodder Children’s Books) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Mr Men: My Book About Me By Mr Silly written and illustrated by Adam Hargreaves, original concept by Roger Hargreaves (Egmont) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- The Baby Brother From Outer Space! by Pamela Butchart, illustrated by Thomas Flintham (Nosy Crow) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Paddington Turns Detective and Other Funny Stories by Michael Bond, illustrated by Peggy Fortnum (HarperCollins Children’s Books) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Nadiya’s Bake Me a Story by Nadiya Hussain, illustrated by Clair Rossiter (Hodder Children’s Books) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Terry’s Dumb Dot Story: A Treehouse Tale by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton (Macmillan) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- The Girl Who Thought She Was a Dog by Clare Balding, illustrated by Tony Ross (Puffin) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Brain Freeze by Tom Fletcher, illustrated by Shane Devries (Puffin) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- The Bolds’ Great Adventure by Julian Clary, illustrated by David Roberts (Andersen Press) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
- Marvel Avengers: The Greatest Heroes by Alastair Dougall (DK) (WORLD BOOK DAY 2018)
WHEN IS WORLD BOOK DAY 2018?
In the UK and Ireland World Book Day is on Thursday 1st March 2018.
WHAT IS WORLD BOOK DAY?
World Book Day is an annual celebration of reading launched in the UK in 1997 that helps kids discover the joy of books and promotes reading and writing standards from pre-school children to young adults. This year there are ten different titles available at just £1 each from some of the best writing and illustrating talent being published in the UK and Ireland today.
Free £1 booktokens are given to schoolchildren and they can choose what £1 book they want from the 10 paperbacks available. During the celebration children dress up as their favourite storybook characters in schools and authors appear at events around the UK.
Look out for your £1 book token from 26th February!