4 Star 2 Night Short Break in Edinburgh £98.10 / £49.05pp
Great price for a 2 night short break in Edinburgh plus, if you decide you don't want to go or can't, it is fully refundable too. Price is £109 for 2 people for 2 nights between October to March but use code LWKS10 and it drops to £98.10 / £49.05pp
Select the option you want from dropdown menu then contact the hotel to make your reservation for the dates you want.
Staying at the 4 Star rated Courtyard by Marriot which is really central for everything near Princes Street and Edinburgh Waverley railway station.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard King Room, on a room-only basis, for two people
- A 3-night room-only stay is £143.10 with the code
- It's £143.10 for a 2-night room-only stay from 15 August-30 September, 2020, and £206.10 for a 3-night room-only stay with the code
- Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- You can add a Grab and Go breakfast* at the hotel for an extra £5 per person, per day (payable direct to the hotel)
- Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays
- Not available on 21-22 November; 28-31 December; 1 January; 12-13 February; 13-14, 20-21 March
The property is made up of a terrace of Georgian townhouses, and was once home to Robert Stevenson, a famous lighthouse designer and the grandfather of "Treasure Island" author Robert Louis Stevenson
The hotel is in a prime location at the top of Leith Walk, less than 10 minutes' walk from Edinburgh Waverley railway station and only a few minutes' walk from Princes Street, where the popular Christmas markets are held in November-January
The iconic Royal Mile, where you can wander the narrow alleys and cobbled streets of the Old Town or follow the steep road up to Edinburgh Castle, is around 15 minutes' walk from the hotel
For those looking to visit Arthur's Seat -- a 2000-year-old hill fort that offers panoramic views of the city -- you can get to Holyrood Park, where the ascent begins, in around 20 minutes on foot or by bus
Facilities include a restaurant and bar, a fitness centre and a 24-hour shop in the lobby
Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (by 2pm the day before arrival), then contact Travel Zoo for a refund.