Get a £5 Amazon Gift Card When You use Amazon Pay
This post has been edited by Sophie Reddy (Team LD)
You can get a £5 Amazon Gift Card when you make a purchase using Amazon Pay, within the next 7 days.
If you already have an Amazon account, it's easy to check out on non-Amazon websites using Amazon Pay. All you have to do when shopping on a website that allows Amazon Pay is accept a their Customer Agreement when making your purchase. It's as simple as that! There's no need to enter your card details, no fees and no registration process on the website.
Websites Currently Accepting Amazon Pay:
- Offer applies to purchases made using Amazon Pay only.
- Must purchase within 7 days.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is £5 to be used toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Amazon.co.uk Services, Ltd. and its affiliates on amazon.co.uk or certain of its affiliated properties.
- Restrictions apply, see amazon.co.uk/gc-…gal.
- Your Gift Card will arrive in an email within 14 days of the payment being processed.
- Redemption of this offer requires an Amazon.co.uk account, and is limited to one per customer account.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- If you violate these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.