Adidas Deals & Discounts
Adidas Sale UK
Here you will find the latest Adidas deals and discounts found by our community of deal hunters. Cheap Adidas Gazelle, Hamburg, Yeezy and Superstar clothing. Discover cheap Adidas outlet store clothing in the UK, as well as new Adidas discount codes.Read more
What is Adidas?
Adidas is a German international corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. Their headquarters is located in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Adidas is the leading sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest in the world.
Adidas has a notable history coupled with a stronger connection with sport. Their mission is to be the best sports brand in the world and entirety of what they do is rooted in sport. Its brand mark “The Badge of Sport” provides consumers with innovative products.
The company brands complement each other in a distinct way aid athletes deliver a better performance as well as play and feel better. They are more than just faster shoes and fashion trends. Adidas thrive to help their customers to perform at their best.
Adidas has more than 60,000 employees in over 160 countries. Every year, the company manufactures around 840 million product units and generate billions in sales. Their wide array of product offering accommodates any athlete in search for the best equipment to a fashionista looking for the latest trend or even both.
What does Adidas sell?
Adidas Men products include Shoes for football and running as well as their Originals; Clothing like tracksuits, sweatshirts and shorts; and Accessories such as headwear, socks and bags. They also have categories like Find Your Essence, Your Moves Are Untouchable and Techfit Base Layer Compression Wear.
You can shop for running, training and Adidas Originals for Women. You can also find sweatshirts, sport bras, shorts, headwear, socks and bags. They also have categories such as Engineered For Extremes, Find Your Essence, Adidas X Wanderlust and StellaSport – Adventure Waits.
Their products for Kids both Girls and Boys are categorised in ages 0-12 Months (Baby) 0-4 Years, 4-8 Years and 8-14 Years. You can shop for your kid’s shoes, clothing, football, training and even football mini-kits for your babies.
Adidas offers shoes, clothing, accessories and so much for your sporting activities such as Football, Running, Basketball, Training, Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Rugby, Skateboarding, Cycling, Weightlifting, Hockey, Handball and Boxing.
You also have an option to customize the colours and material of your favourite Adidas model.
How do I contact Adidas?
You can contact Adidas Customer Service from Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm and on Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Free for landlines. Mobile charges apply.
Ask Adidas Via Whatsapp
Add +44 - 7428613063 to the contact list on your smartphone and reach us fast via WhatsApp.
Ask Adidas Via Facebook
Use the private message option to contact their support team on their Official Facebook Page.
Simply fill up their Contact Form and you will get a response within 2 to 4 business days.
What are the delivery options for Adidas?
Delivery time will depend on the type of products you order, your delivery address as well as the delivery option you will choose. Products may take a little longer than expected during sale and promotion periods.
Regular products that are not customised or personalised.
- Receive your order by DHL + Parcelforce at a specified address - £3,95, 3 to 5 business days
- Pick up your order at a Collect+ pick-up point- £3,95, 3 to 5 business days
- Pick up your order at an Adidas store with Click & Collect - Free, 2 to 5 business days
*Shipping is free for orders over £50. adidas.co.uk can only ship to the United Kingdom.
Shipping of personalised products will take 1 to 2 days.
MI Adidas Orders
Shipping will take 4 to 6 weeks, these are products designed by you and created for you.
Click & Collect
It will take around 2 to 5 days before you can collect an order. You will receive an SMS once your orders are ready for collection at the selected store.
Public Holidays & Warehouse Closed
- It may take longer for orders to be delivered when placed on or 1 day before a public holiday.
Delivery Rues and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only, which is Monday to Friday excluding national holidays in the UK and Germany.
- All delivers need to be signed upon receipt.
- PO boxes delivery is not available.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote area such as Jersey Islands & Guernsey, the company reserve the right to cancel your order and make such orders subject to additional Terms & Conditions (e.g. requiring a minimum order value).
- You will receive a notification in case of cancellation or difficulties in process your order shortly after the issue is identified.
You can track your order by following the link in your Shipment Confirmation email.
If you have not received a Shipment Confirmation email, you can also check the status of your order via the Order Tracker page. Simply enter your order number and email address, then click ‘Track Order’ to open the page displaying your order details.
How do I return an item to Adidas?
Items purchased at their online shop can only be returned by post, while items purchased at an Adidas retail store can only be returned to an Adidas retail store. Personalised items cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturer default.
- Items Purchased from the Adidas Online Shop
- Free of charge within 100 days of receiving your order. Choose one of the drop off points from the carrier that originally delivered it. It is only possible to return your parcel with the same carrier.
- Fill out the return form with the reason of the return together with your parcel. Your parcel comes with a return form and label.
- Attach return label over the original label on the parcel.
- Keep note of the tracking number stated on the return label.
- Drop off your parcel at your respective carrier drop off point: Parcelforce / Royal Mail. Collect+ and UPS.
Items Purchased at an Adidas Retail Store
Items purchased at an Adidas retail store can be returned to any other Adidas retail store as long as it is in the same country. Make sure to bring your purchase receipt with your items. You cannot return products purchased online to the retail store.
You can check the Return Policy page of Adidas for a detailed rules and restrictions on returns.
Items Reserved via Click & Collect to Pick Up in an Adidas Store
Click & Collect reservations are made online, then picked up and paid for in store. If you want to return a Click & Collect order, please check out the Click & Collect return instructions.
Items Ordered in an Adidas Store to be Delivered to your Home
If one of their store employees placed an in-store order for you with a tablet so you receive the item of your choice at home, you cannot take them back to a store for an exchange or refund. Instead, you can return the products by following the return instructions for the Adidas online shop.
Items Purchased at an Adidas Authorised Reseller
Get in touch with the reseller if you purchased an Adidas product through an authorised reseller as they have their own returns policies.
Learn how to get the right fit and choose the right size on Adidas' guide to Size Charts.
Adidas - Are you in?