With four different nozzles the Air Hawk PRO can inflate virtually anything. The threaded tip is ideal for keeping your car or bike tyres at the correct pressure, the wide pin fits virtually every pool toy, saving you time at the pool, when you’re camping or when you have guests over, the narrow pin will help you keep rugby balls, footballs, and virtually any other ball from going flat and with the air bed adaptor you can inflate air beds in a flash.
The Air Hawk PRO is rechargeable and has a cordless battery so you can keep it in the car for emergencies, take it on a cycling holiday, bring it along to training and make sure the balls are always inflated or charge it before you go camping to blow up air beds without the time and effort it takes to do it manually.
With the automatic shut off feature, you can set the PSI you need and the Air Hawk PRO will automatically shut off when it’s done.
The Air Hawk PRO also features an LED light so you can always see what you’re doing whether you’re inflating a flat ball at a late match, topping up an air bed during the night at the campsite or sorting out that tyre when you spot it at night.
- Air Hawk PRO comes with a 15cm air hose and four nozzle fittings; a threaded tip for tyres, a narrow pin for balls, a wide pin for other inflatables like air beds or pool toys and an air bed adaptor.
- Never over inflate your tyres again! The Air Hawk PRO’s automatic shut off feature lets you set a PSI and will automatically stop when it’s done.
- Stop guessing what pressure your tyres are at with traditional pressure gauges. The Air Hawk PRO’s digital display is accurate and precise.
- Air Hawk PRO is so compact and lightweight you can take it anywhere. It’s perfect for inflating toys by the pool, balls at training or at the match, air beds when you’re camping or bike tyres on the go.
- Not only can you charge the Air Hawk PRO and take it anywhere, with the car adaptor you can inflate your tyres whenever you notice them running flat even if your Air Hawk PRO battery has run out of charge.
Use PayPal for added payment protection and check the seller has a high feedback score.
Do you know of the ebay outlet stores?