What is ALDO?
The Aldo Group is a Canadian retailer founded in 1972 by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec where its corporate headquarters can still be found todays. The company is an international chain of shoe and accessories stores. To date, it has nearly 3,000 international stores under three retail banners namely Aldo, Call it Spring/Spring and Globo in countries such as the UK, Canada, US, Ireland, Europe and Asia.
The company’s specialization is in the design and production of quality, stylish and accessible footwear as well as accessories for both men and women. They have a diverse approached in the shoe retail business allowing them to develop the understanding and expertise in all its areas.
Whatever the age, taste, budget, location or lifestyle of their customers, they have the knowledge of what they are looking for.
What does ALDO sell?
Aldo’s product range for women include footwear in all the latest trends from boho to minimalist chic, handbags in every shape imaginable and accessories to get your every ootd picture perfect.
Choose from endless options of sandals and slides to wear to the beach, backyard BBQ & every adventure in between and modern kicks for the modern man featuring a fresh mix of materials. While their men’s backpacks and wallets include 20+ styles made for long-distance travel or short trips to the gym.
Get up to 70% off selected styles in their wide range of products for men and women.
How do I contact ALDO?
- You can find telephone numbers for your local store in their Store Locator
- You can email general enquiries using their Online Form
- To get in touch with them quickly use their Live Chat
- Customer Support Contact Number: 0808-101-5659
- Email: email@example.com
Customer support is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 5 PM - 12 AM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 PM - 12 AM
If you prefer writing, their mailing address is:
Customer Contact Centre
For more information, read their full Contact page.
What are the delivery options for ALDO?
Standard – £5
- 2-3 days, Monday through Saturday
- 2-3 days, Monday through Saturday
- For a limited time, ALDO is offering FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all online orders over £60, after applied discounts.
- Shipping is not available to P.O. or B.F.P.O. boxes due to shipper restrictions.
If you want to know the whereabouts of your order, you can Track an Existing Order on their website.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to ALDO?
- Get a guaranteed refund on unworn or unwashed items when you return it in sellable condition, with the original receipt and packaging, within 60 days of your purchase.
- Earrings, cosmetics and underwear may not be refunded or exchanged at any time.
- Swimwear may not be returned if the hygiene seal is broken.
- No items may be returned or exchanged between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- To find a store nearest you, use their online Start a Return Request form.
- Return the unworn or unwashed item(s) to the location of you preference.
- To initiate your return, use their online Start a Return Request form.
- Your order will then appear and you will be prompted to select the item(s) you wish to return.
- Select the dropdown option which best describes the reason for your return.
- Click on submit and you will get a UPS label in your email with detailed instructions on how to proceed.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Aldo Official Website
Aldo Official Facebook Page
Aldo Official Twitter
Aldo Official Instagram
Aldo Official YouTube Channel
Aldo on Pinterest
Aldo on Wikipedia
Available as physical cards only, and will be sent by mail. Costs £50 to £250. For more information, visit their Gift Cards page.
Making Aldo History