Amarula Cream Liquor, 70 Cl
Amarula, the original Marula-based alcoholic drink, was first launched as a clear spirit in 1983. In September 1989, cream was added to the Marula-based spirit changing it to a cream liqueur. Amarula Cream is the only cream liqueur which uses real Marula fruit, harvested from Marula trees that grow wild and uncultivated in the subequatorial regions of Africa – the only place on the entire planet where they grow. The trees bear their fruit just once a year at the end of Africa’s summer, which scent attracts the elephants from the surrounding areas that come to feast on the fruit
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.