Amazon Baby Deals: How to Get Extra 15% off on Prime Day
On Amazon you can create a baby wish list.
You can do this now.
Add baby products you want to your baby wish list.
(Note - products must be in your baby wish list, not just in your basket).
On Amazon Prime Day, 21-22nd June, go to your Baby Wish List and add all items to your basket and go to checkout.
At checkout, add the discount code LIST15.
You'll get an extra 15% off, including if any products are already reduced in Amazon Prime Day deals!
I believe you need to have things in your baby wish list in advance for this to work, which is why I'm sharing this now.
Remember, the discount code will only work on Prime Day (21-22nd June)
There are also some extra benefits to a baby wish list:
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.