Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate Biscuits - Only £1!
You can get this Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate Biscuits reduced from £1.50 to £1.00.
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Wheat.
- Free From: Colours, Preservatives.
- A crisp biscuit, squarely set into a milk chocolate tablet. A Classic, Framed. With Love, Dedication - and Wheat Flour from Trusted Farmers. Without Addition of Colourings and Preservatives.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat. Best before: see end of pack
- Discover the Choco Leibniz Milk. It's a crisp biscuit, squarely set into a milk chocolate tablet. Made with precision to ensure more chocolate than biscuit and give a satisfying ‘snap'. It's a classic, framed with 46 perfectly formed ‘teeth
Credit to Sashecuador
ASDA George offers free click and collect. But before you place your order, double check by entering your postcode that click and collect is available at your store. Standard delivery is free for orders over £50, or otherwise costs £2.95.
Is this the cheapest price? Find out with our free supermarket price comparison app. Compare ASDA with Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco, Iceland, Ocado and Waitrose.
- Join our Facebook Group, Cheap Supermarket Cooking. Members share supermarket deals, recipe ideas, and what's cooking at home.