What is Bensons for Beds?
Bensons for Beds is a well-known bed specialist in the United Kingdom. For over 50 years, the company has dedicated itself to ensure their customers will get a well-deserved great night's sleep.
Bensons was founded by Cyrill Benson as a general store in 1950. Their first bed centre concept was introduced in 1972. The company decided to merge the existing Bensons for Beds brand with Sleepmasters and Bed Shed brands to create the new Bensons for Beds business. Today, they have more than 270 stores across the country.
The company prides itself for providing their customers with high-quality products combined with expert help and advice, as well as an extensive customer service and after-sales support. Each of their stores has a Comfort Station which helps customers choose the perfect level of comfort for their needs. They are also a proud member of FIRA (Furniture Industry Research Association) and The Furniture Ombudsman.
Bensons for Beds Comfort Station
What does Bensons for Beds sell?
Bensons for Beds offers an extensive selection of styles, from leather bedstead to metal bedstead. Whether you're looking for a bed for your kids or from popular UK brands such as Silentnight, iGel, Sensaform, Tempur UK, and Sleepmasters, you'll find at Bensons for Beds.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
You can shop by size, colour, type, material, firmness, and brands. They also have reduce to clear offers and regular sale events where you can save as much as 60% off on select items. You can get unbeatable bargain deals as well as free delivery both online and in-store. Make sure to check out their Black Friday deals for more fantastic savings.
How do I contact Bensons for Beds?
- You may call them at 0333 222 6800.
- You can email them at email@example.com.
- You may also use their Online Form by choosing from one of the options from the drop down list in the box and then click the “Email Us” box.
- You can also check their FAQ page for answers on your queries.
Customer Service Opening Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am-6pm
- Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Sunday: Closed
What are the delivery options for Bensons for Beds?
- Bensons for Beds offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. They'll also take the item to any room you want except for soft furnishings.
- Once your order is processed, you will be allocated a delivery date. You will receive a phone call or SMS 24 hours before your order arrives to re-confirm delivery.
- Delivery times are from Monday to Friday between 7am-12pm or 12pm-7pm depending on your location in the UK.
- If you ordered online, you will be asked to present an ID.
- They deliver to most postcodes in mainland England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- They also offer a limited service to remote areas of the mainland.
- They do not deliver to the Channel Islands, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, the Outer Hebrides and remote areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- If you want their delivery team to unpack and fully assemble your new divan bed plus assemble and fit your new headboard (if purchased and delivered with your bed), you have to pay a fee of £15.
- For assembly of furniture and bed frames call them at 0808 144 6160.
- For more information, visit their Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Bensons for Beds?
If you wish to return any items, return them with their original packaging. If this is not possible, ensure the items to be returned are packaged in a suitable and sufficient manner to avoid any damage during transit. If you will not be able to comply, the company may require payment from you of all costs reasonably incurred.
They will process the refund as soon as possible. You will get a full refund of the items and any applicable delivery charges. However, they are entitled to offset and retain any collection charges they may incur in collecting the products.
If the goods are faulty, they will discuss the issue with you, and if possible examine the items. Once both parties agree that the item is faulty, they reserve the right to discuss with you whether it would be more appropriate to repair the item in question. If the item is to be returned for a refund, you will be notified through email within a reasonable period of time. They will refund the full price of the item including any applicable delivery charges and not charge you any collection charge. Your money will be refunded using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Bensons for Beds made their offers even more accessible than ever by offering a 0% interest finance package available to spread the cost. They provide an easy-to-use finance solution that will suit your needs on furniture to ensure you don't have to compromise style and affordability.
- Orders valued over £300 take 6 Months
- Orders valued over £400 take 10 Months
- Orders valued over £800 take 20 Months
- Orders valued over £1,300 take 30 Months
- Orders valued over £1,800 take 36 Months
For more information visit their Finance page.