BOSS Woman 50ml Eau De Toilette
While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.