Brilliant Saving Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky, 70cl
Maker's Mark 46 was the first new major expression to be created at the Maker's Mark Distillery since our original bourbon went into production in 1953 A bolder and more complex version of Maker's Mark Pronounced notes of caramel and vanilla and a long finish but without the bitterness typical of longer-aged Whiskies
Maker's Mark 46 starts with fully matured Maker's Mark We then add 10 seared French Oak staves to each barrel and place it in our specially built limestone cellar for a further 9 weeks where it’s rested at a consistent 50 degrees This imparts flavour while keeping the wood from expanding and releasing bitter tannins
Maker's Mark 46 was the brainchild of Bill Samuels Jr, son of the Maker's Mark founders, Bill and Margie With a taste vision in mind Bill wanted to create a new generation Maker's Mark
After finding the flavour he was after he learned that the perfectly toasted French Oak stave was on file as 'Stave Profile No 46' which later gave the bourbon it's name
While we recommend drinking it neat or on the rocks, the higher proof of Maker's Mark 46 allows the bourbon flavour to stand up to whatever you mix it with It's especially great in classic cocktails such as a Maker's Mark 46 Manhattan
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.