Cadbury Dairy Milk - Christmas Chocolate House Kit, 900g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Chocolate House Kit, 900 g
Amazon Deal Price: £12.00 + Free Delivery with Prime
You Save: £2.00 (14%)
- The perfect family gift to bond over this Christmas! Build it to have great chocolate centrepiece!
- Each Chocolate house kit includes 2x Cadbury Dairy Milk bars, 2x Cadbury Winter Wonderland bars, 2x Cadbury Gingerbread bars, 2x Cadbury White buttons bags, 1x Cadbury Flake bar
- Perfect for sharing with friends and family this Christmas
- 100% Sustainably Sourced Cocoa
- Suitable for Vegetarians
A deliciously fun gift to make your own Christmas Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate cottage. A great novelty house shaped gift box which includes all the chocolate components to construct your chocolate cottage. Self assembly kit includes Dairy Milk Bars, Dairy Milk Winter Bar, NEW Dairy Milk with Gingerbread bar, flake and white buttons. Instructions on how to make the kit and template are on the box. Please note you will need your own icing to complete the design featured on the gift box.
- Using the template as a guide, cut the Winter Gingerbread Edition bars diagonally with a serrated knife. These are your front and back walls.
- Remove one row of chocolate chunks from the shorter side of each of the 200g Dairy Milk bars. Reserve 2 chunks for the chimney.
- Break the Dairy Milk off-cuts into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Pop the bowl into the microwave and melt the chocolate slowly and carefully. Start with 20 second bursts and reduce the time as the chocolate melts. Stir the melted chocolate well between bursts.
- Spread melted chocolate along the shorter inside edge of a 200g Dairy Milk bar and press together at a right angle with the long side of the wall you made in step 1, creating an ‘L’ shape.
- Repeat step 5 to make the opposite ‘L’ shape, then stick the two together using melted chocolate. Allow a few moments to stand.
- To make the roof, spread a little of the melted chocolate around the edges of the two Winter Wonderland Edition bars and place onto the house, holding and pressing for a few moments to firm. There will be a small gap at the top - don’t worry! This will be covered with your decoration.
- Make a diagonal cut across one of the two chunks of chocolate reserved in step 2 to make the chimney to allow it to follow the slant of the roof. Stick the chimney to the roof slant side down using melted chocolate. Use more melted chocolate to attach the two Flakes to the top of the roof.
- Use melted chocolate to attach your White Chocolate Buttons, then add any other decoration you like. As a final touch, dust with icing sugar (this is not included).
TIP: If your melted chocolate sets it can be carefully re-melted as per step 4.
Warning: Not suitable for young children. Adult supervision required.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.